Chapter 37~

Vardaan was leaving for London. He walked into the livingroom while the workers took away his luggages. He smiled looking at everyone, but no one smiled back.

"Areyyy tauba tauba tauba, saara mood kharab kardiya aaplogon ne. Aisa face kaun banata hain bhai? Jaise parhai karne nahi, jung pe jaa raha hoon. And to be honest, this is my final sem. Wapas toh aah hi jaunga iske baad,"he said, trying to lighten up the atmosphere.

"Toh kya? You're going for six long months. We will not miss you or what?"Snehanvi said and he gave her a hug while saying,"kya Bhabi! Aap toh samajhdar ho. Jaana toh hoga hi na. Aur phir six months later Bro ki shaadi hain Bela Bhabi ke saath. Tab toh bohot maze honewala hain."

He embraced Bela's shoulder and she said,"yaar Shekhu! You're that member of the group, jo naa ho toh maza nahi aata. We'll miss you so much."

"Bhai! Look, mere kitni demand hain,"he teased Vivaan, who hit his head and then gave him a hug while saying,"issbar wapas ayega na toh we are not sending you abroad for anything again. You will be here with us forever now."

"Yes Bhai! I will be!"Vardaan said and then went up to Virat and gave him and hug while whispering to him,"Bhabi has started developing a soft corner for you Big B. Everything will be fine very soon. Dekh lena!"

Virat kissed his forehead and said,"tu jaldi wapas aaja. Sab vaise hi thik hona hain phir."

Vardaan walked up to Saroj and hugged her from behind while saying,"oh maiyaaa! Udhar mooh pher ke khade matt raho aise."

"There were so many colleges and universities in India, but you had to go abroad. Humesha sabko hasta hasata reheta hain, phir rulake chala jaata hain,"Saroj said while turning towards him and he smiled at her and said,"oh maata ji! Yeh Vardaan aap hi ki jholi mein daali hui Vardaan hain. Laut ke aap hi ke paas wapas ayega, chahe kahi bhi jaaye. You just take care of yourself. Aur suno, meri pyaar Bhabi ke liye typical saas matt bann jana. Be what you truly are. A good Mom!"

Saroj looked at Snehanvi and then gave him a nod, making everyone smile and he looked at Sneha and said,"like I had said before. Bhabi, samhaal liya dekho. Now give me a quick family hug."

Everyone came forward and gave him a tight hug, while he felt emotional, yet didn't show it in front of everyone. Everyone walked out to towards the car, along with him and he looked around searching for Taara.

"Taara kaha hain Bhabi?"he asked and Snehanvi said,"apne room mein hogi. She is also leaving tomorrow, packing kar rahi hogi."

"Ruko main milke aata hoon,"he said and ran upstairs quickly.

Taara was sitting quietly in her room. In these few days she had come close to this family. Saroj, Virat, Vivaan, Bela and mostly to Vardaan. She knew that she would miss them. It wasn't like she won't see them again, but Vardaan was going away for a longer time. Hence, she would miss him the most. She stared at a plastic lizard which Vardaan has thrown on her in order to scare her one day. Holding it up she chuckled.

"Taara!"Vardaan called her while entering her room and she wiped away her tears and stood up.

"Mujhe bye kehene bhi nahi aayi niche! Itni busy ho?"he added while walking towards her and she said,"I was packing up my luggage."

"I can see that!"Vardaan said while pointing at her unpacked luggage bag and she looked down.

"Will you miss me?"he asked and she gave a nod and said,"a lot!"

Vardaan smiled and said,"bass yahi janna tha,"and engulfed her into a quick hug and ran away while adding,"call karti rehena Miss.Star!"

Taara chuckled as he left, and came and stood near the balcony, while Vardaan went towards the car, followed by the family. He looked upwards one last time and waved at her. She waved back at him and he sat inside the car, while Virat and Vivaan also got in. The car moved away while Taara's eyes glistened with tears.