17🌚

they both entered the office with jungkook's hand on tae's waist....

"good morning boss..." the employees said bowing to which tae also bowed in response...

"i think you all know who he is? ...if not..lemme introduce you to my husband Jeon Jungkook...." they all bowed to him to which he also replied...

after the intro they all went back to their work...

"don't you have work ?" tae asked as he saw jungkook sitting on chair swirling...

"well can't i come and see my hubby...a perfect business man knows how to manage his company and family both ..." tae hummed in response before he made himself comfortable on jungkook's lap who softly caressed his thighs....

but this softness didn't went for too long when...

"s-shit peach! stop moving!!" jungkook said groaning as he gripped tae hips....

"i can't!!! i have a lot of work to d-"

before he could continue someone entered...

jungkook sat straight looking at the person.. she was tae's secretary...

"b-boss...files you wanted...." she said looking down...jungkook looked at her from top to bottom....tae just nodded not looking up...

she stood there eyes raking all over him...jungkook noticed her stare and followed her gaze ...

then he found the first 3 buttons were opened  of tae's shirt....

his grip tightened around tae who was too busy to notice....

"eyes off him!!!" the girl flinched looking down....tae looked up amused...

"oh god let me work!!!" he whined banging his head on table...

"you can carry one cub....and you....out!" the girl hurriedly went out....

"see! this is why i decided to come to your office! oh god don't know how many stared at you!!!" he gasped hugging tae closure who giggled at jungkook's behaviour 

"if thats the case then i can say the same about you Mr jeon~~"  tae said pinching jungkook cheeks who pouted in response...

soon jungkook had to go back to his office....

"i will pick you up in 3 hours...so no excuses....or i might think of leaving you.." tae nodded his head like a obedient puppy but just as jungkook turned with a proud smile a slap was landed on his neck making him shriek 

"the fuck bitch!!!"

he shouted and ran back to tae........the employees were looking at them with a weirded out expression...

he chased the other who was now out of breath.....he huffed holding the chair ..they were in his cabin...he heard the door open but before he could do anything he was lifted up by waist and thrown on the couch in his cabin...jungkook held his hands above his head before hovering over him...