10🌚

just as they were about to enter...jungkook curled his hands around tae pulling him closure by waist...

the other three noticed it....

"hope we can go from here...without any scene" yeonjun muttered and other two nodded...

they went inside and took the seats.....

they were gossiping when tae went to dance floor ..yeonjun and soobin also joined...

all of them were dancing altogether....it was all fine...

until some girl decided to flirt with jungkook....

jungkook who was keeping his eyes on tae...frowned when he saw tae's blank face ...and saw him marching towards him....

"hey cub what hap-"

*SLAP*

the sound of slap got covered by the music.....just how the yelling of the girl got covered by the music....

jungkook looked at his side to see a girl holding her cheeks...which had a palm printed on it....

"the fuck do you think he is??  and who do you think YOU are huh? clicking pics of him thinking no one will know?? and what will you do with that ? claim him your boyfriend in front of your friends??"

 tae snatched that girls phn and threw it on the wall....making it scatter into millions of pieces just like the girls dream....

the girl was embarrassed but also enraged....

"how dare you!!!!" she lifted her hands to slap but oops...its kim taehyung....

he held the girls hand twisting it around making the girl shriek in pain....he went near her ears....

"i am very daring darling....don't test my patience......so kindly... fuck.off" he muttered before pushing the girl away...

"done?" jungkook asked pulling the boy closure who smacked his head harshly..

"my mood is already ruined so don't you dare mock me bitch!" jungkook smirked before leaning down near his ears...

"why so moody huh...ooh! got your periods honey~~" 

and oh god taehyung's face was so red with anger.....he kneed jungkook's crotch making the latter fall back while tae huffed sitting on the stool...

what? he can't let anyone near jungkook....

"ahh asshole help me!!" jungkook groaned painfully to which tae just scoffed..