ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣. 🐚

For the first time in two weeks since the drivers had gotten to la casa de la Carrera. How Fernando and Carlos had been calling it the last few days, soon after all the drivers have been calling the big beach house, la casa de la Carrera. After the little fight between Esteban and Max, no driver had gotten into a fight for the time being, some disagreements about movies or indoor activities but those were resolved by the adults in seconds.

When Lando woke up at six in the morning today, he saw the clear sky and couldn't help but squeal in excitement about the fact that there is no cloud in the sky to be found. He had by accident woken up all the drivers, most were not mad at the youngest brit because they saw the weather but others were not morning people, Max, Lance, Yuki and Nikita to be more precise.

After Max had a cup of coffee he was a lot more awake and social and nice to everyone so he was more enjoyable. Lance needed just a few minutes to wake up. Yuki was the worst as he was snapping at everyone and annoying Pierre more than usual. Nikita just needed some breakfast that was provided by the red bull drivers. Kimi needed a few seconds to wake up, his coffee and sunglasses to be fine and not roast every single person.

"let's have a beach day!" Lando says.

Most of the drivers are barely awake at this time of the day but they all agree to the idea of the youngest brit who seems to be super happy that it is not raining anymore and that they can all enjoy the nice and warm weather. They all wait until the red bull drivers are done making breakfast.

To everyone's surprise, Max can cook pretty good as they thought he would be the least likely driver to be good at cooking along side of Daniel and Lando. Some of them have an adult supervising them while they cook, mostly the haas driver, the two reserve driver and the McLaren drivers. Which isn't a surprise that it still goes wrong.

"Since when can you cook?" Alex asks.

"uhm, for a while..." Max mumbles, shoving a piece of egg in his mouth.

Kimi shakes his head as Max is kind of like that one kid that just is good at a lot of things. Gaming, racing, football and he can add cooking now too, curious if they suggest to play volleyball if Max is good at that too. He has to be, Kimi thinks. That boy is a weird kid, does his own thing.

"my mom learned me to cook." Max says.

If there was one thing he was the proudest of, was how good his mom can cook. He loves to cook with his mom, it gives him such a warm feeling in his chest as he helps her cook for the family. Cooking gives Max the opportunity to be someone else than the hot-headed racing driver that he is. He's in that moment, Max. just a kid.

By now, most of the drivers have noticed how calm and nice the dutchman actually is, he doesn't bad mouth anyone, he may tease you a bit but he isn't mean or he doesn't try to upset anyone, he does his own thing and likes to play games. If you ask Max what he wants to do, he would shrug his shoulders and follow in what the other young drivers are doing.

After a half hour, all the drivers head up the stairs to get ready to go outside and enjoy the fairly warm weather and the sun that is shining brightly at seven in the morning. Most of the drivers are probably going to either take a run around the neighbourhood or go do a workout on the beach.

Max and Lance are the first two of the younger drivers to be downstairs as he sees Kimi, Seb and Fernando looking at the news in the living room while in their swimming trunks and some shirts. The two younger drivers decide they are going to take a head start and run out of the house to go around the neighbourhood.

Daniel and Carlos come down after that and join the three older drivers in the living room. Watching the news along with them while waiting for the younger drivers to come down stairs too. Carlos and Nando start to talk to each other in Spanish whispers and Daniel looks completely lost. Having no clue what they are talking about.