30

Not smut but some slight SmExY stuff ahead.

I shut the door behind us as we entered our room. I pushed Jake on the wall and gave him a long passionate kiss. He wrapped his arms around my neck and into my hair as we fell deeper into the kiss.

We pulled away to breath. “You’re so sexy Sunghoon.” He said to me. The past few months the two of us have gotten closer, but tonight felt different. Tonight I wanted him and only him.

I picked him up by his thighs and laid him on our large bed as I hovered over him. I kissed down his neck and left light bite marks that made him moan.

Jake pushed me away and started unbuttoning my shirt. As he did so he concentrated so hard that he unintentionally bit his lip, and that just lit the fire inside me even more. I finished taking my shirt off as I worked on his, revealing his beautiful chest and strong arms.

“I love seeing you this way.” I said to Jake as I admired the view of his bare chest.

“Trust me Sunghoon~ah, I know you do.” Jake said as he pulled me back in for more passionate kisses.

I let one of my hands roam down his abs and to his thighs, taking in every moment of us together. I started putting light kisses down his chest and abdomen as I looked up at him, we both knew what was going to happen next and neither of us had any regrets.

-

“Good morning you guys.” Niki said as he walked into breakfast.

“Seems like someone slept in.” Sunoo commented as Niki shot him a teasing glare as he placed a soft kiss on Sunoos head.

“You love making me mad, don’t you.” Niki laughed as he sat down at our long table with food. I held Jake's hand as he sat next to me and I saw Amara and Heeseung laughing about Sunki.

“Wow Heeseung, you sure look different when you sleep.” We heard someone say. I turned and saw Jungwon limping into the dining room.

“Jungwon, I told you to stay in the room! I promised to bring you breakfast.” Jay said as he helped Jungwon to the table.

“I know you're concerned, but I’m fine Jay. Movement is good for me.” Jungwon said as Jay pouted. It took about a week for Jungwon to wake up after he got shot, but we were so glad to have him back with us. He struggled a lot with movement but has been working every day to get back to how he used to be, Jay on the other hand wanted to baby him and protect him for the rest of his life.

“It’s good to see you down here Jungwon.” Amara said.

“Yeah, you seem to be doing a lot better.” I said and we all agreed.

The 8 of us sat around the table and I soaked in everyone's company. It’s been a while since we’ve all been in the same room.

I squeezed my lover's hand as he gave me a smile. I love it here. 

“I’m so glad I fell through a painting and me the love of my life.” I said to Jake. “And I’m happy I met you guys. I’m not sure where I would be without you.” 

“So cheesy Sunghoon.” Niki said with a fake eye roll as we all laughed.

I was the happiest I could ever be with my friends around me and Jake next to me.

{End}

I’m so sad to be ending this story, but it’s been fun

I’m so sad to be ending this story, but it’s been fun. I’ve already finished the first chapter of my next Jakehoon FF and will upload it once I make a title and a cover lol.
I love you guys so much and I hope you will read the next story, I’ll miss you guys!!!!
<3