38. Official Date

Saturday~

"I'm nervous, Dahyun..." I fidgeted with my fingers as we were in her car driving to Mina's house.

"You must be. I can't believe you are giving her another chance." Dahyun seemed amazed but annoyed by my decision.

"I can't help it..." I slightly frowned.

"I know you can't." Dahyun disappointedly sighed.

"But if she does anything and you're uncomfortable, don't be afraid to call me, okay?" Dahyun sounded genuinely worried, but she knew she couldn't do anything.

"Okay," I nodded.

"We are here now." Dahyun suddenly said as I glanced at her house and gulped.

"Thanks for bringing me, Dahyun." I nervously said as I found my heart racing. I opened the car door and headed towards Mina's front door.

As I reached her front door, I doorbelled and waited patiently. Then, Mina opened the door. Wearing the most beautiful coat, which complimented her beautiful soft skin and pure eyes.

"I-I..." I was left speechless.

"Y-You look great..." Mina nervously said as I began blushing.

"You look amazing as well," I told her as we both were flustered.

"U-Uh... Mina, what do you have planned today?" I shyly asked her. She never exactly told me what we were going to do.

"It's a surprise, you will see." She proudly smiled before taking my hand and walking me to her car.

Holding her hand again reminded me of when she held my hand when I was her secretary. I missed it, her soft, gentle hands.

-

Mina told me to put on my blindfold when we arrived at the location, and I complied. I was worried about why Mina would want me to close my eyes.

But the more we walked closer, the louder it got. Sounds like a lot of people are in this place?

"Okay, remove your blindfold." She said, and I felt her hand on my blindfold as she helped me remove it.

As I was able to get a better view of the place, I realized we were at an amusement park.

"Wow!" My eyes widened as my jaw dropped in surprise.

"Do you like it?" She nervously asked, hoping for a positive response.

"I love it! I haven't been to an amusement park since... uh, I mean for the longest time!!" I paused before continuing as I suddenly remembered the memory of my father taking me.

"Come on! Let's go!" She softly held onto my hand and walked with me inside the amusement park.

"What would you like to do first?" She asked me. She seemed very sweet and considerate.

"I'd like to ride something." I smiled foolishly like a child.

"Alright, I have the best ride! Let's go!" We walked beside each other as I genuinely enjoyed being with her.

As we waited in line, she brought up topics about things that happened from the years I wasn't talking to her.

"You guys may go on the ride." The lady who worked there said.

We both sat next to each other on the ride as Mina suddenly became nervous. (You can choose your ride preference).

"A-Ah, please hold my hand I'm scared..." Mina said as I smiled and held onto her hand.