Chapter 20

You were standing in front of the mirror looking at yourself in your wedding gown.

You were happy that finally it was the marriage day. Today you will be Mrs. Kim Taehyung.

As you were thinking about all this , there was a knock on the door. "Come in" You said and saw your mother coming in with your father.

"Oh my God our daughter looks so pretty. Finally you've grown up dear." Said your dad getting emotional.

You stood up and hugged your parents kissing their cheeks. "Mom , dad please don't get emotional or otherwise I'll start crying too." You said smiling slightly. They smiled a bit listening you.

"Y/n now quickly wear rest of your jewellery then let's go." Said your dad. You nodded and wore earrings and bracelet which were left.

After wearing and getting ready fully , you turned around and saw your dad holding a bouquet of flowers for you.

You understood that it's time to go now. Your mother had already gone where the marriage would take place. You and your dad had to go now.

You took a deep breath and held the bouquet of flowers and held your dad's hand with the other.

Soon you both came and stood behind a door. You could hear the person announcing the groom's arrival from inside and now you were to go.

The door opened and you and your dad began walking the aisle. While walking you , saw the love of your life Taehyung standing there looking at you with love.

You reached the aisle where Taehyung was standing. He bowed to your dad and your dad kept your hands in his and gave him a side hug.

After giving him hug , he gave hug to you too. Then you held Taehyung's other hand facing each other.

The pastor (father) smiled at you both and began the marriage rituals. As the father was doing the work , Taehyung was looking at you the whole time and so were you.

"Do you Mr. Kim Taehyung take Ms.
Y/n as your wife and promise to be with her and take care of her through all problems , and all life?"

"I do" Taehyung said looking in your eyes with pure love.

"Do you Ms. Y/n take Mr. Kim Taehyung as your husband and promise to be with him and take care of him through all problems , and all life."

"I do" You said and smiled at him. He too smiled at you.

"You may now kiss the bride." The father said and here your breathing became fast.

He smiled at you and bent slightly leaning towards you. You felt his lips touch yours softly. You also kissed him back softly.

The cheering and clapping sound could be heard now. you pulled back and smiled looking at everyone.

××××××

At last your marriage was done and you and his family ate dinner together and had a good time. It was now time to go back home and have a good marriage night.

You sat in his car and now you were going to his home , where you will be spending your entire life with him.

Time skip

You came out from the car and walked with Taehyung towards his House's entrance.

His house was indeed beautiful , the furnitures , paintings and everything was really pretty.