Chapter 3

Days came and went , you now completed 3 weeks at your office. You handled all the work very well. From making and giving him his morning coffee till preparing the list for the next day.

Some days were difficult for you and you got tired too but as you had to prove yourself you worked hard and never gave up.

After every 4 days Mr. Kim had a meeting and as always you accompanied him and noted everything he said.

One day which you had never aspected also happened , you had gotten late because of the 1 hour traffic jam. And on top of that there was no signal in your phone so that you could contact Mr. Kim and tell him.

You were really getting nervous , you knew Mr. Kim was a punctual man and wanted a punctual person as his secretary. But here you had no other option and had to wait.

As soon as traffic began moving so did your heart beats , you quickly payed the fare and rushed inside the office.

As you entered , you saw Mr. Kim standing beside your work table with his fingers in fist. You gulped then and there.

"Umm M-Mr. Kim sorry I am late actually there was tra..."

"No word , be quite and at least you could have called me once."

"I tried , but my phone had no signal that is why I couldn't contact you , I am sorry Mr. Kim this will not happen again."

"Ok leave that now and tell me what I have to do today?"

"Yes Mr. Kim , today you have to meet the manager of one of the TV brands."

"Nothing else?"

"No Mr. Kim nothing more."

He nodded and you followed him for meeting the TV brand manager.

The whole day had gone smoothly , you prepared everything for the next day. You had given Mr. Kim his favorite coffee two times and then you went for lunch. After the lunch you were working again.

The time had been 7:00 PM already and you decided to pack your bag and leave. you were walking past the corridor and waited for the lift.

You saw Mr. Kim coming to you , you were nervous. You didn't know how to react so you just greeted him and waited for the lift to come.

You both entered inside , you stood back while he stood forward. There was a weird silence between you two , you wanted to dissapear this silence but how you didn't knew.

"Miss y/n you need to come with me to my house now."

You were surprised and your brain started accumulating weird stuff. You wanted to know why he wanted you to go to his house that too at this hour.

You made a questionable look on your face and it seemed like he understood what was your mind thinking.

"Nothing just wanted to discuss something with you related to the work , it won't take much time so relax."

You nodded and reached outside the building and made your way towards his car.

You kept on fidgeting with your fingers , you never sat with a male especially in his car nor went to Somebody's house. But this job made you do it.

You reached his area and it was really beautiful , the area looked sophisticated like him.

As you stood outside from the car you saw his big house. He started walking and so did you.

You saw him unlocking his house and he went and switched on the light and gestured you to come.

You hesitatingly entred his house. It had bright lights with plants and flowers. There was a big carpet and a dinning table beside. As you moved you saw a big TV on the wall.

You really liked the interior design and Furniture. Everything was perfect there.

"Please don't be uncomfortable and have a seat , I'll bring water for you."

You nodded and he went , meanwhile you admired his house. Soon he came with a glass of water. You thanked him and took it.

"I will bring the file here and then we can work. One minute please."

He came with a file and papers along with a laptop. He pulled the coffee table towards you both , kept everything on top of it and began working.

He asked you to fill it what he said. He told you to make a power point. He helped you too. Sometimes you wrote and he narrated and sometimes he wrote and you narrated.

It was 9:00 PM when you finished your work. "Oh My God it's 9:00 PM already I need to rush now my parents will worry. I'll get going now Mr. Kim see you tomorrow good night."

"Wait I can drop you. "

"Thank you so much but I don't need it I will manage it's ok."

"It is not ok it's not safe for young girls like you to go alone , I can book a cab at least. Please don't say no , I can do this much."

"Bu- ok Mr. Kim as you say."

He booked a cab and meanwhile you sat on the sofa and called your parents telling them you are fine and will reach soon.

The cab had now arrived and you both made your way outside.

"Reach safely and have a good night miss y/n."

"Yes thank you Mr. Kim for the cab and have a good night to you too."

Hope you liked chapter 3 and please do vote

Hope you liked chapter 3 and please do vote.😊