Friends With The Devil??

Third Person's POV

"And why do you think, I'll do that??", Scarlet asked, already being pissed off by the unexpected "offer" given by the unknown girl.

"So you won't do it??", the girl asked, smirking, leaving Scarlet totally confused yet in suspicion.

"Even after knowing that your mother's life is in danger??", Her smirk widened, as soon as she let those words out.

Where on the other hand, Scarlet was left speechless, with widened eyes and a frightened face.

"W-What are you saying??!! I don't b-believe you.", Scarlet replied, stuttering visibly.

The girl chuckled mockingly, before taking out her phone and opening "gallery".

She then handed her phone to Scarlet, which she took, hesitantly, with shaking hands.

Just as she saw the image displaying on the phone, she froze, with tears automatically streaming down her face.

The scene of her mother laying on a bed with a paled face, with two men standing on her both sides, holding guns, was enough to make her weak and fall down on her knees, crying haristically.

"P-Please don't d-do anything to h-her, I-I promise I'll d-do everything you'll say.", Scarlet begged, to which Tiara beamed with a pleased smile.

"Good.", The girl complimented, before dragging Scarlet with her to an empty room, as the bell rang, indicating the end of recess.

"Now go wash your face and I'll explain you, what you have to do on call.", She instructed, to which Scarlet couldn't help but just nod her head.

"Also don't try to be oversmart, otherwise you know what I'll do, right?? And by the way, I'm Tiara, nice to meet you.",Tiara introduced herself like nothing happened and went away, leaving a crying Scarlet with nothing but only sadness.

After some minutes of crying, Scarlet finally stood up and staightly went to the washroom.

After washing her face and wiping off every suspicion, she then went to her class, and the rest of the day passed away like a wave.

Y/N and Jungyun obviously found her somewhat unusual but just shrugged it off, and bid their goodbyes to her after school.

Time Skip:

Next Morning:

Y/N's Pov:

As I was walking through the corridor, I saw a group of girls, which was very odd as it was too early in the morning.

I went closer, when I heard a familiar voice coming from that group.

And as I approached them, I saw, those girls bullying Scar. My eyes went wide because Scar is not among those people who stays quiet in these type of scenarios.

I came back to my senses when, one of those girls smacked Scar's head from one hand and hold her hairs with another, and was going to slam her on the locker, behind her.

That was it. I couldn't hold back anymore, and went straight to them, removing that girl's hand from Scar's hairs, harshly.

I was going to push her away, but got cut off by a stern voice.

"What is happening here??", The principal's strict voice echoed through the hallway.

"You all, in my office right now!!", He said and went away.

I gave one last death glare to that girl, before following the principal along with crying Scarlet.

As soon as we reached the office, He asked Scarlet to explain the whole matter.

She looked at me, and I gave her an assuring expression and whispered,"Don't be scared, tell him the truth."

She nodded, and started to explain.

"I came to school a little earlier than usual as I had to submit my assingnment, but when I was taking my things out of my locker, Y/N suddenly slammed it from behind.", She started, making me frown with wide eyes, as she was definitely telling lie.

"I asked her that why she's doing this with me, to which she replied that its because she likes to mess with me and then she pushed me harshly. She was also going to smack my head, but these girls stopped her and helped me. Y/N was going to push her too, but you came.", She completed crying again, making me stare at her in total disbelief.

"I see, Ms.Y/N is it all true??", Mr.Hwang (pricipal) asked looking at me, emotionless.

"No Sir!! She's lying!! I don't know why??!! Scarlet, I told you, right?? You don't have to be scared of them, just tell the truth!!", I slightly yelled at her in frustration, to which she flinched.

"I-I don't know what you're talking about, I'm telling the truth only.", Scarlet replied, stuttering, that seems like, I only noticed.

"Yes sir, Scarlet is telling the truth. Also we've seen Y/N bullying her many times, but today when she hit her, we decided to help Scarlet.", One of those girls, who was "bullying", Scarlet said, making me gasp in disbelief, yet again.

I was beyond shocked. I was not able to understand, How can my own friend do this to me?? How can she stand against me, when I tried to help her??

My thoughts got cut off by Mr. Hwang's voice.

"Enough!! Now everyone silent.", He ordered sternly, stopping all the whispering mouths.

"Keeping an eye on everything, related to this matter, I've decided that, this incident is not good for school's reputation, and so we can't just hush it up. So till we don't get any evidence that Ms. Y/N is innocent, I'm expelling her from this school right now.", He said, making me gasp for the 100th time, with some other students.

I wasn't able to hold back anymore, so I ran away from there. I took my everything from my locker, and left the campus, forever.

After that I didn't went back there. A week or so I heard that somehow they got to know that I was not guilty and Scarlet was lying. They expelled Scarlet and those girls too. And requested me to comeback to that school, with which they offered me a scholarship too, but I denied. I didn't wanted those memories to strike again and also I have my self respect. So going back there, was like, I was waiting for them to call me.

I never saw Scarlet after that incident too nor I want to.

Third person's Pov:

This incident was enough to make Y/N who she is now.

'Cause you know,"Betrayals from your closests hurts the most."

In this meanwhile, Y/N's childhood bestfriend Emma, also returned from United States, as she was gone to attend her dad's funeral.

Y/N told her everything that happened till now.

And eventually they both made a new friend, Tiara.

Without knowing the future consequences."

Flashback Ends:

-------------------------

Pheww!! 1162 words!!

This was the second longest part till now ig....🤔🤔

Anyways, I hope you liked it!!

And plzz do vote and comment!!

It means A LOT to me!!

Have a good day/night!!....😘😘😄😄