Some Moments Together

Third person's POV

"You!! How dare you say that to me??!!", He said, and was about to punch Y/N, but she was fast enough to grab his hand.

She passed him a death glare, which shocked him a bit.

By seeing his face, Y/N realized, what she was doing, and so she immediately let go of his hand, like her life depends on that.

After she did this, that boys confidence increased, thinking, she's scared.

Fool.

He was again going to slap her, this time she closed her eyes, to feel his hand, not trying to stop him, for the sake of her secret.

Obviously she wasn't going to get hurt. Afterall, she have habit to get bullets, How this small slap can affect her? Right?

Even after 3 seconds, when she didn't felt anything on her cheeks, she slowly opened her eyes.

There he stood grabbing that boy's wrist, stopping it midway, which he think, would've hurt her.

Yes its Jeon Jungkook.

After seeing, who is grabbing his hand, the boy stiffed.

Ofcourse, who wouldn't be scared of the school bully himself. The teachers themselves are scared of him, then who are these students?

"J-Jungkook??", the boy said, stuttering.

"Hi", Jungkook replied, sarcastically, with a smirk.

"I-I'm sorry, I didn't knew s-she was with you.", He said, sweat dripping from his forehead.

"I'm sorry?? You were going to slap her!!", Jungkook shouted slightly.

He also don't know why he got angry, when that boy was trying to slap Y/N.

"I-I'm sor-", the boy got cut off by a strong punch that landed on his face, making him wince in pain.

"What your sorry is gonna do huh?? Make me forget that you nearly hurted her??", Jungkook roared, giving him continuous slaps.

"Jungkook!! Stop!!", Y/N said, trying to stop him, which she succeeded in.

"Leave him, lets just go", she said, grabbing his hand, to which he stopped hitting him.

"This time I'm leaving you, but if next time, I find you doing this, I'll rip you apart.", Jungkook said, before giving that boy a last death glare.

After that the boy ran away, for his life.

Y/N sighed, and went to the poor boy, whom that boy was bullying, and asked,"Are you ok??", while helping him stand up.

He nodded his head, still with tears.

"Stop crying and tell me, What's your name?", She asked.

"S-Sam Daniel", he replied, wiping his tears.

Y/N smiled, and introduced herself too.

"Hi Sam, I'm Kim Y/N, nice to meet you.", She said, to which he passed a small smile.

"Thank you, for saving me", Sam said, with gratefulness dripping from his tone.

"No no its o-", Y/N got cut off, by Jungkook's voice.

"If you both are done with your Thank you - welcome, then can we now go to borrow the books? I want to go home.", he said, making a done face, slight irritation visible in his tone.

"Oh yes, I forgot. Lets drop Sam to the sick room first, as he's bruised.", She replied to Jungkook, looking sympathetically towards Sam.

"No no its ok, I don't wanna trouble you more, I'll go by myself, Thank you.", Sam replied.

"You sure?", Y/N asked, feeling concerned towards him.

"Yes I'm sure. Thank you so much again.", He again replied, displaying a cute smile, towards them, which made her smile back too.

Whereas Jungkook was busy glaring him, up and down.

"Ok then, let's go Jungkook.", She said turning towards Jungkook, and with that they left from there.

-------------------------

"Thank you", Y/N said, while they were walking through the hallway.

Jungkook passed her a questioning look, not understanding, why she said that.

"For saving me.", She continued, reading his expressions, looking at the floor.

"So you really didn't accepted me as your friend huh?", He replied, halting his steps.

This time it was Y/N's turn to pass him a questioning look.

"Huh??", She asked confused.

"Didn't you heard that, there is no Thank you and no Sorry, in friendship?", He asked back.

After realizing what he said, She broke into a smile, which made his lips curl upwards too.

Not a second after, they found themselves, laughing with each other, for some reasons, they don't even know.

'You really are something Jungkook.', Y/N thought, gazing at the laughing male, infront of her.

-------------------------

Ok!! So here's the 13th part!!

I hope you liked it!!😁😁😃😃

Byee!!😉😉😃😃

FAKE NERD (J.JK ff)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें