Chapter Twenty-One

Naoto froze when a cold wind touches his cheeks as if it was cupped by a hand. The wind hug his body and everyone was shocked when a figure of a person starting to shown slowly. Naoto's tears flowed like a river when he's starting to recognize the person who is infront of him holding his cheek.

The temperature drop and all of them start to feel the cold air blowing into there skin. As the tears flowed from there eyes.

"Partner...."

"Takemichi...."

"Boss..."

" Naoto-kun , I know you hate me..... I also thankful that.... you let me rest. I forgive you because I know from the start it's all my fault. Don't blame your self.... Ok? " Takemichi's tears starting to fall on its own.

" And you guys... Thank you. I hope this will be the last fight.... I want you to have a nice future living as a normal citizen not as a delinquent..."

"Draken-kun don't waste your life... I think saving you is the best I have ever done.Take care of Mikey-kun don't let him starve give him always his favorite Dorayaki"

" Kisaki-kun... Take care of Hina... she's so precious to me"

" Kaku-chan... I'm happy because you found you hero... Izana take care of Kaku-chan"

" Sanzu-kun... Let Mikey-kun to be your King... Protect him at all cost"

" Hanma.... I know you hate me because what I did to Kisaki at the shrine but protect Kisaki and Hina for me"

" Mitsuya-kun.... To bad I can't wear the clothes you prepare for me."

" Angry-kun , Smiley-kun I will miss you cotton Candy hair"

" Baji-san Take care of Fuyu-san..."

" Waka-san , Takeomi-san , Keizo-san thank you for helping me "

" Senju thank you also..."

" Ran, Rindo smack Sanzu if He will do stupid things for me don't let him take any kinds of drugs , I will ghost you if you let him."

" Everyone Take care of yourself........"

The sun is starting to set off as Takemichi's body slowly fades away. All of them just freeze as they watching Takemichi fades away with the wind.

" ahhh.....AAAHHHHHHHRRRGGGGGGGG!"

" TAKEMICHIIIIIIIIII!!"

They cried on their knees, gripping their chest. They just knelt down while holding the chest. They could not believe what was happening. They did see Takemichi but he left. He will be gone not just one, two or three days, but forever.

Sanzu was the most affected of all, because he was with him but he didn't notice that there was anything strange about him. That's why he can't get close and hold on because his just a spirit wondering around.

Mikey can't believe what he sees, is destiny just playing tricks on him? He does not speak. Looking at the place where takemichi disappeared.