Chapter Twenty

Takemichi's POV

I got eyecontact with a person that make me shocked. A was to stunned to speak. His hair was blond with purple strips and was about my height.

I chuckle awkwardly and greeted him shyly. As the stubborn cat kept rubbing his fur around my feet.

He motioned me to follow him to go down as another person stares at him, build body ,tall and scary aura around him. I gulp and sweat drop. 

In the morning after the incident last night , I found myself sitting on a big cock. Looking on the floor as a death stares at my soul. They didn't stop staring me after we got here from the rooftop last night.

We have a short conversation as the black cat keeps pestering me . Playing with the pillow. Another person came from the second floor. He's wearing pajamas, His hair was messy like he just woke up and a bruises on his cheek and  left eye.He greeted us a good morning but Kei-san and Waka-san didn't notice him. They kept staring at me like I was a criminal who murdered someone.

That guy can back with some bread on his arm , as the other hand was holding a slice of bread ,he take a bite and munch it with a satisfied look. The three having short conversation.

'He didn't see me?'

Scar-kun went back to the second floor bringing his bread with him and straight to his room and shut to door.

The three of us with silent as Waka-san motioned us to follow him. Kei-san bring the cat with him and walk beside Waka-san. I followed them behind as we goes to the garage and take his key out from his pocket and start the engine. I take them to direction where the answer to their questions.

They were confused of the direction , a familiar street to them but didn't bother to ask. We depart and parked the car and enter the place.

I was on the front and they follow me in a certain area.

We stopped infront of the tomb as I face them.

" You want to know my identity right and the purpose why I'm here?" The two just nod and gulp.

I pointed the tombstone as they read it.

" In the memory of.....Hanagaki Takemichi .Born June 25, .... .Died on August ....03, 2005" They repeat to read it multiple times and take a quick glance to me and back to the tombstone.

They went silent for a minutes. As they understand what is just pointed at.

"YOU—!!!"

" WHAT'S THIS?... I-I.. H-HOW?" Wakasa was to  confuse at this moment and Keizo.... was to slow to get my point.

We walk to the apartment of Y/n the lady who help me. The door opened and stare at me.

"Oh you're here. How can I help you?" Y/n said seductively as he stares at Wakasa who has dishui printed on his face.

" Btw, did you see Chiro-san? I have word to him." I asked. Y/n replied but keep her eyes on Wakasa.

"Nope. Last time he visit me is when you guys came here together after that he didn't came to visit me..... I miss my Shinichiro~" y/n said as we said farewell to her.