☆Chapter 87 The so-called family

"Little girl's mouth is quite powerful!" Finally, Aunt Gu suppressed the fire, and said in that threatening tone, "I just don't know if your family can stand your mouth and cause trouble!"

"It won't bother you to bother!" Xiao Ba didn't even smile at all on his face, and his eyes showed disgust for Aunt Gu Er.

"You...what are your eyes!" Aunt Gu's voice became louder and louder, and her shrill voice made others feel very uncomfortable.

When Aunt Gu and Rong Wan were talking with them, her daughter Gu Yue walked here with two bags. She didn't miss the conversation between Aunt Gu Er and Xiao Ba. Her expression became extremely embarrassing at the time. Gu Yue stretched out her hand and pulled at Aunt Gu's arm, and said in a low voice, "Mom, why are you talking to my little brother like this? You forgot you want to..."

I didn't finish talking, but Aunt Gu knew what her daughter wanted to express. She swallowed a few harsh words that she wanted to say. Her expression changed and she showed a kind smile to Xiao Ba. But look. It was too fake in the eyes of Rong Wan and Xiao Ba.

"Miss, I think, you should take your grandma to the hospital for a look, and stop us to make a mockery for no reason. Could there be a problem here?" Rong Wan made a gesture when she spoke. With a very serious expression, she didn't see the slightest irony at all, and at the end she pointed her finger at her head.

Aunt Gu's face was distorted by Rong Wan's words, she looked very hideous, she wanted to reach out and tear the mouth of this little girl's film, but the daughter kept squeezing her arm to calm her down, in order to achieve Purpose, she had no choice but to hold back this breath for a while.

"The little girl's family should accumulate more ethics!" Gu Yue didn't put Rong Wan in his eyes, thinking that this little girl was just a little bit lick, and she would have a chance to deal with Rong Wan in the future. "Although you are Gu Xi's girlfriend, you still don't have the right to know about some things. The one you ridiculed is Gu Xi's second aunt, and I am Gu Xi's cousin!"

"I don't have any relatives like you!" Without waiting for the night to speak, Xiao Ba first demolished Gu Yue's desk.

"Oh, that's the case, it's a pity, I don't know any Gu Xi, I'm Rong Fu's sister!" Rong Wan said in a regretful gesture, with a strong sense of sarcasm in his words.

Gu Yue's face turned blue and white, her silver teeth clenched her red lips, she felt embarrassed to see. In the end, the trembling red lips uttered such a sentence, "Gu Xi, we are your true relatives!"

"I don't have such a relative!" A sneer appeared on Xiao Ba's face. "What is your purpose in stopping me? Let's just say it! Our time is precious and you can't afford it."

Aunt Gu was very annoyed by Xiao Ba's words which were stabs. It was just because of her plan that she couldn't get angry. After taking a few deep breaths, it was considered suppressed.

"My second aunt also cares about you, unlike your brother, for fear that you will look back on the family and fight for property rights!" Gu Er aunt behaved like a loving elder. "Those things originally have you. One, why not?!"

"Are you persuading me to look back at the house and fight against Gu Sheng?"

"I didn't say that. What I meant was that if you want to join the Gu family in the future, you must have a strong assistant!" Aunt Gu looked at Xiao Ba's expression, and she hurriedly lobbied "Lin family in province g." Your eldest lady, Ruolan, looks outstanding and smart and capable, and she is perfect for you! Second aunt will introduce you to you?"

"Brother, don't think too much about it. My mother doesn't mean anything else. She just thinks that Ruolan is the right one with you, and she is a talented woman, so she can't help but want to match it up!" Gu Yue helped.