☆ Chapter 19 Dreaming of eating dumplings

The brightly-colored drunk dates exudes a strong and mellow aroma. If you eat it in your mouth, it must taste very good. You can see the way the brothers are still thinking about it every day.

While grandparents were all going out, Rong Wan stretched out her white tender little hand and tugged Rong An and Rong Ning's skirts, her dark eyes gleamed with desire, and her eyes and expressions were clearly conveyed. One meaning, she wants to eat drunk dates!

Although grandma had instructed them several times not to allow their sister to eat drunk dates, they really couldn't resist being stared at by her sister's pitiful little eyes! In fact, it should be okay to eat a little bit! Rong An and Rong Ning glanced at each other, after all, they couldn't bear to refuse their sister's request.

Rong An and Rong Ning each divided one sister, but Rong Wan only gnawed less than one. The white and tender face was covered with a faint pink and then turned to red, and he burped. With a faint aroma of wine.

"What are you two doing? Like being a thief?" When Grandma Rong came in, seeing Rong An and Rong Ning look flustered and acting strangely, she instinctively told her that these two boys had done something bad again.

"Nothing!" Rong An's hand holding the drunk date back behind him, and the free hand swayed towards Grandma Rong, trying to be innocent.

"Yes, yes!" Rong Ning couldn't help nodding, echoing his brother's statement.

"You two stinky boys gave Xiao Qi a drunk date?! Didn't I say that you wouldn't let her eat it!!!" Grandma Rong saw Rong Wan's current situation, she worked hard and stared at Rong An and Rong Ning. .

"No!" Rong Wan put her little hand behind her, and tried her best to open her round eyes, shaking her head like a rattle. Rong Wan had planned to say something, but closed her mouth without saying a word, and withdrew her two tender little hands from behind, covering her mouth tightly. She found that the smell of drunken dates became more obvious when she spoke, her big sullen eyes rolled and she wondered how to coax her grandma well.

"Say no, I can smell it! Okay, Xiaoqi, you have learned to lie to grandma! Grandma is so sad!" Grandma Rong picked up Rong Wan, moved her nose, and inhaled, indicating that she was already I found that Rong Wan had drunk dates.

"Love, grandma!" Rong Wan put her arms around Grandma Rong's neck and kissed her. Seeing that her grandma hadn't smiled, she kissed her again. The little mouth was sweet and unbelievable.

"I really can't do anything with you, I won't let it next time!" Grandma Rong almost smiled into a flower after listening to Rong Wan's sweet words, but she turned her head to face Rong An and Rong Ning and made her face straight, "You two smelly Boy, tomorrow's drunk date is gone, see if you still dare to spoil your sister!"

Obviously my sister must eat it! Rong An and Rong Ning looked at Grandma Rong and argued in their hearts. But they didn't dare to say it, for fear that grandma would slander her sister, wouldn't it be that she won't be able to eat drunk dates tomorrow? It's okay, just be patient! It's a pity that I can't give it to my sister tomorrow! Should I leave today this one for my sister? ! The thinking of the two brothers synchronized.

The tender green leeks, golden eggs, and real meat bumps, filled with soy sauce, vinegar, sesame oil, and a juice blended with garlic, it is simply delicious! Meng Lirong ate one after another, but when she woke up, she found that she was biting her father's arm, and her saliva wet the sheets!

Two red clouds appeared on Rong Wan's white and tender face in an instant, especially the smiling eyes of Shang Rong's father and Rong's mother. She covered her face with her little hand in shame, and mumbled "bad, bad!" "

"Yes, Dad is bad, he is laughing at you!" Ma Rong leaned forward to Rong Wan and said with a smile. She discovered that after having this baby girl, fun things can happen every day.

"Little Qi bit Dad, Dad's arm hurts!" Dad Rong decisively squeezed away Rong's mother and stretched out his arm to show Rong Wan. In fact, what he said was too exaggerated. There was not even a tooth mark on his arm. It doesn't hurt either. There was a wet spot, which was a trace of saliva.

Rong Wan felt that his father was laughing at him, rolled to the side, then sat up, groaning in anger. When Dad Rong came over, she went around in circles, always facing Dad Rong with the back of her head.

Rong Wan looked a little sullen while eating, her small mouth was pouted, and her big, sullen eyes didn't look as agile and listless as they used to be. This made Rong's mother think that it was because of his joke about Rong's late in the morning, and gave him a fierce look.

Even Dad Rong thought it was for him, and told Xiao Rongwan to joke and tease her, but with little effect.

In fact, Rong Wan was thinking about a problem, thinking about a very important question, and that is how to get the fresh and delicious leeks in the space into the kitchen. After all, I haven't seen leeks at home for a long time!

At noon, Grandma Rong wrapped dumplings stuffed with chives and eggs. You can see the green and golden mix with one bite, which is very attractive. The dumplings are not big, Rong Huan and the others can swallow one at a time, but each dumpling is boiled with a bulging belly and very filling.

The leeks are very flavorful and very fresh, which makes people appetite. Rong Huan and the others couldn't bother to talk anymore. They ate one after another, but afterwards they all supported their stomachs and ate very full. They agreed that the dumplings this time were even better than those during the Chinese New Year, even though there was no meat!

Rong Wan watched his grandparents, parents, and brothers eat one after another, but there was only one broken dumpling in his bowl, broken dumpling skins, and all the leaking stuffing...

Said good dumplings! ! ! QAQ

For this meal, Rongwan's family ate four pots of dumplings, and a lot of dumpling soup was consumed. When everyone's digestion was almost done, Dad Rong suddenly said, "Aren't the leeks tasted right now? Who gave them? It's better than the leeks in spring!"

"Didn't you bring it back?" Grandma Rong asked suspiciously, "I saw it in the kitchen and thought it was quite tender, so I thought about making dumplings."

"...No!" Ma Rong shook her head.

"This is strange, where did the leeks come from?!" Grandpa Rong was also at a loss.

"Maybe the children brought it back from the outside. The leeks were cut unevenly and not bundled together!" Grandma Rong thought for a while and said, "It looks like it was newly cut. Maybe someone brought it here. No one just threw it out, and the children picked it up."

But Grandpa Rong and the others asked Rong Huan and the others, but they didn't get a definite answer, which made Grandpa Rong and the others feel a bit weird. At this time, Rong Wan happily raised her chubby hand, and muttered "cai, cai, mine!"

"Little Qi brought it in?" Dad Rong looked at Rong Wan's performance and felt that she was saying this.

The grown-ups' faces are starting to look bad, and you start to criticize Rong Wan every word. They are afraid that she will run out to play secretly. What can they do if something happens! Their attention was attracted by Yung Wan's secretly going out, and they forgot about the leeks.