32

11:41 pm
Narrator's P.O.V
Taking a few deep breaths to calm himself down, Taehyung clears his throat and asked in disbelief;

"What are you talking about?"

At his question, she smiles and continues speaking in the same soft voice;

"Well dear.. you see, you claim that you're TRYING to date and that you're TRYING to find a suitable mother for little Taeyung.. but I haven't seen much effort from you throughout the years and as you know.. I do want more grandchildren as you want more kids.. but how can that happen when you're not dating?"

Taehyung just listens and remains silent as his mother continues;

"So that's why I've arranged for you to be married to.. Kim Seon-mi. You do remember her, don't you son?"

Taehyung balled his fists up in anger as he glared at the floor.. he remembered her all too well.

Kim Seon-mi.

How he despised her.

Funny this is that she and Taehyung used to be childhood best friends, but they were only "friends" to begin with because Taehyung's father was her father were colleagues at work and they got along and they thought that their children would too.. but they had a falling out when they were younger and it's been years since the two have spoken.

"Yes I do remember her...and how much of a bitch she was-"

"Language!"

"It's true Eomma! She was always annoying and way too clingy-"

"That's because she liked you-"

"Well I didn't like her, in fact, I still don't like her-"

"Oh please, she's matured quite well and has forgiven you for what happened between the two of you."

His mother says and Taehyung let's out a laugh as he darkly says;

"She's forgiven.. ME?!"

His mother nods and Taehyung snaps;

"SHE'S THE ONE THAT STOLE ALL THAT MONEY FROM ME-"

"OH, GET OVER IT! IT WAS ONLY A FEW HUNDRED DOLLARS-"

"EOMMA! SHE STOLE 10 THOUSAND DOLLARS FROM M--"

"ENOUGH TAEHYUNG!"

His mother shouts and Taehyung sighs as he glares at his mother and asks;

"Are you really going to take her side on this and act like that money wasn't important-"

"Yes because that money wasn't important-"

"I was paying for Eun-Ji's surgery-"