18

9: 17 pm
Yn's P.O.V
Looking at Taehyung who just shrugged his shoulders, I awkwardly let out a laugh as I look at Taeyung and say;

"Because I don't have any cloth- um pajamas.. for... for our sleepover! S-So I asked your Appa if he can let me borrow his."

"We're having a sleepover?!"

Taeyung asked excitedly and I nodded;

"Yeah, your Appa let us to have a sleepover in the living room but we can only stay up until 11."

I felt Taehyung's eyes glaring at me and but I just nervously bit my lip and tried to ignore him as I continued;

"It'll be fun, we're going to eat ice cream-"

"No you're not-"

"No one's talking to you. Only Taeyung is invited to my sleepover!"

"Wow, really? Can we build a fort?! Ohh! Ohh!! Can we watch movies? Can we-"

"Yes."
"No."

I looked over at Taeyung who immediately started pouting at his father's word, this made me glare at Taehyung, who was already shooting ice cold glares at me.

"I don't see anything wrong with having a sleepover-"

"My baby bear has a school tomorrow, he can't be staying up all night-"

"He won't and are you seriously making him go to school tomorrow after everything that happened today?!"

"Don't raise your voice at me, Miss Lee."

"With all due respect.. Sir, I think that you should let Taeyung take at least a few days off of school-"

"And why would I do that?"

Is this guy serious?!

"Because a child's mental health is much more important that their education.. I mean come on Taehyung.. he.. heard everything."

I clench my teeth as I say that last part as quietly as I can as I didn't want to think about the look on Taeyung's face.

Taehyung's P.O.V
After Yn said that, I noticed the sad look on her face and Taeyung must've noticed too because he silently held her hand, so with a heavy sigh, I looked down at Taeyung and asked;

"Baby bear... do you want to go to school tomorrow or do you want to stay home with Appa and Miss Yn?"

Taehyun looks up at me and softly says;

"I want to stay here in the house with you and Miss Yn, Appa. Can I please?"