Chapter 045

Somehow, the girl had been pushed into the room by those middle-aged men who were watching the fun.

The girl pinned Herman to the bed and swallowed. "Let me help you."

Herman gasped and felt the pain all over his body. "Get out, get out!"

The girl boldly stepped forward and began to unbutton Herman's shirt button.

Under normal circumstances, such a little girl could be easily controlled by Herman with one hand. But today was different. One of the effects of the knockout powder was that it would make people feel weak and at the mercy of others.

He was limp all over and his hands and feet would not listen to his commands. He could not even get an ounce strength out of himself.

The girl unbuttoned his shirt and looked at Herman's fair and muscular body. Her face turned red. She stretched out her rough hand and gently touched Herman's collarbone. She slowly glided down, cross his thin chest muscles, and then slowly went down...

There was a hint of doubt in the girl's eyes.

Why did his stomach look as if he was pregnant?

Even so, she was so shy that her ears turned red and her hands trembled slightly.

This man had an extraordinary temperament, and his appearance was really rugged and handsome.

His figure and proportion were also the best among the men she had ever seen.

From now on, he would be her only husband.

Herman only felt that someone was touching him. "Get... get lost, stay away from me... "

He shouted feebly and waved his hand, knocking over a porcelain bottle. The porcelain bottle suddenly broke into pieces, and the sharp fragments were flashing with sharp cold light.

The girl gritted her teeth and said firmly, "Don't think about it. Your uncle has already arranged everything. Your uncle has a lot of connections in this village. No one is going to help you. He asked us to do it today. If you listen to him, won't it good for everyone?"

Herman clenched his teeth tightly.

"Besides, I'm also a virgin. My family is in a hurry to make me get married. If I marry you, we can live a good life in the future, okay?"

Thinking of this, the girl lowered her head and planned to kiss Herman gently on his lips as she had imagined.

She was about to kiss him but suddenly a cat rushed up behind her and scratched her neck.

She screamed, and when she turned around, she smelled the stench of blood.

This scream quickly attracted the attention of the people outside. His uncle and aunt immediately pushed the door open and came in. When they saw the bleeding scene of the girl's neck, they were surprised and asked, "Can't you control him?"

"It's a cat, a cat scratched me."

With a cold face, his uncle pushed his aunt and said, "You go."

Looking at the vigilant cat, his aunt took a net from the side and slammed it against the cat, but did not manage to catch it. She ground her teeth with hatred and ran wildly inside the house.

Muffin could have escaped, but there were too many sharp pieces sawdust embedded in its claws. It was bloody, and as soon as it ran, the sawdust poked in deeper. The kitten's front paws suddenly became soft and it fell down. At this time, her aunt took the opportunity to set up a net and quickly caught the cat.

The aunt's fat son also squeezed in with a surprised face. "Mom, I want to play with the cat!"

"Take it out!" Her aunt gave the cat to her fat boy as if she was disgusted. "Don't let it run away. If you want to play, take it outside."

The fat boy laughed proudly and pinched the neck of the cat. "I said that I could definitely play with this cat. Hehe, why still trying to run? Let's see where you can run now!"

The cat struggled wildly, but the little fatty's hand was so strong that it could not break free from him.

"Meow... "

It let out a mournful cry and feebly waved its bloody forepaws. It tried its best to run around and looked at its struggling master on the bed. Its round eyes were dripping with water as if it was going to cry.

Herman tried his best to hold the piece of porcelain in his hand. The sharp piece of porcelain pierced his palm and was full of blood. At the same time, the sharp pain made his mind more clear.

He gritted his teeth and got off the bed. Taking advantage of his uncle's carelessness, he threw himself at his uncle and stabbed the broken pieces deeply into his uncle's thigh. "Me? F*ck? F*ck your mom, go to hell!"

"F*ck, how dare you stab me!"

His uncle roared.

As soon as he lowered his head, he saw that his pants had been punctured, and the pieces of porcelain had been stabbed into his thigh. The blood suddenly could not help flowing down. The wound was very deep and almost pierced into his d*ck.

The middle-aged man was like a furious beast. He raised his foot and kicked Herman in the head. "F*ck! How dare you stab me! I'll beat you to death!"

With that, he pulled out a stick from the side and beat Herman hard on the back.

"Ah... "

Herman screamed in pain, and his back was burning with pain.

"Damn it, it seems that the drug's effect hasn't been fully exerted yet. This bastard still has the strength to hurt people!" His uncle swore and spat at Herman, who was lying on the ground.

His aunt checked his uncle's wound and said, "I'll wash your wound and lock him up for a while. He'll be fine after a while."

As they spoke, they cursed and walked out of the door. With a bang, they locked the door tightly.

Child.....

Muffin.....

Herman felt so much pain that he burst into tears. He suddenly held his stomach tightly and trembled.

At this time, he felt completely desperate and helpless.

He could not even call out the word 'help'.

In this dark and narrow room, he began to beg God to open his eyes and send someone to save him, even if this person was Jared Cromwell. He begged him, to come and save him, and save their child.

The outside was still noisy, but in the room, there was only Herman's low whimper and a strong smell of blood.