Chapter 028

Herman Easton got the admission ticket from Vito Huxley, and they bid farewell to each other at the door of the restaurant.

As soon as he returned to the company, Vito Huxley sent a text message: "Remember to attend! Remember to wear a handsome suit, and you'd better be coquettish. That night we would be so handsome and steal the spotlight."

Herman Easton chuckled. Vito Huxley's temper did not change at all.

He tapped on his mobile phone twice and replied.

He was going to the top floor looking down at his mobile phone when he bumped into someone.

He looked up and was startled.

It was Jared Cromwell. To be more accurate, it was Jared Cromwell with a solemn face.

Jared Cromwell asked the assistant to enter the meeting room first, and then turned to Herman Easton and said, "Anna said that you went to send information to Hurley's Enterprises." Jared Cromwell's voice did not reveal any emotions, but he could still hear the danger in it. "Were you sending it for two hours?"

Herman Easton could not help but feel a little guilty, but on second thought, why did it bother him?

If Jared Cromwell wanted to fire him, that would be great.

He shrugged. "It just happened like that."

"Where have you been for the past two hours?"

Herman Easton gave Jared Cromwell a suspicious look. Why did this man suddenly ask about his schedule?

It was a little strange.

Jared Cromwell seemed to understand what he meant. He gritted his teeth in hatred. "It's work time. Shouldn't you explain it clearly to me?"

Herman Easton spread out his hand. "Just..... I went to Hurley's Enterprises to send a file and happened to meet an acquaintance. We chatted for a while and I went to buy ducks. Is there a problem?"

"I didn't know that you have an acquaintance" Herman Easton sneered and rolled his eyes. "What's wrong? I can't even have an acquaintance? President Cromwell, this is my private affair. You had just interfere too much."

As he spoke, he walked past Jared Cromwell, put his coat on his shoulder, and whistled as he walked inside.

Jared Cromwell turned around and stared at Herman Easton's straight back. Suddenly, he sneered.

Acquaintance from Hurley's Enterprises? It must be Vic Hurley.

Herman Easton had begun to hook up with other men?

Thinking of this, he suddenly grabbed Herman Easton and pressed him down on the empty desk before he could react. "I really want to strangle you."

"F*ck." Herman Easton gave him a hard kick. "What are you doing in the daytime? Take your medicine if you're sick. F*ck."

Jared Cromwell was so angry that he clenched his teeth and said nothing.

Herman Easton was suppressed by Jared Cromwell and could not get rid of him. Although Jared Cromwell had not practiced freestyle fighting for so many years, he was still good at it.

He sneered. "Jared Cromwell, what do you mean?"

Jared Cromwell was silent for a while. After that, he said in a low voice, "Anna will take full responsibility for the project of Hurley's Enterprises in the future. Please don't intervene."

Herman Easton frowned as if he had discovered something. "Jared Cromwell..... are you jealous?"

"Jealous?" Jared Cromwell smiled coldly. "Jealous of you? you really think so highly of yourself, don't even look at what kind of person you are."

"It can't be." Herman Easton suddenly smiled. "You liked me, don't you?"

"Like you?" Jared Cromwell looked at Herman Easton's sparkling eyes. "What a joke. Which part of you can compete with Julian Nye? You are so stubborn and it'd be good if you stop pestering me. You can go wherever you want. The farther you go, the better. I don't care at all."

Herman Easton was now pressed on the desk. Jared Cromwell stood between his legs and bent down to glare at him in an extremely ambiguous posture. He suddenly pulled Jared Cromwell's tie and approached Jared Cromwell bit by bit before Jared Cromwell could react.

Both of them could feel each other's breath.

If they where any closer, they could kiss each other.

Jared Cromwell saw Herman Easton pull his tie and let him get closer. For a moment, a trace of panic flashed across his cold face.

Herman Easton took advantage of this moment and directly broke free from Jared Cromwell's control. He rolled over the table and said, "Get away? No problem. President Cromwell, don't forget, we only have half a year's contract. I will soon be free, and so will you."

Then he immediately lifted his leg and left.

Jared Cromwell stared at Herman Easton's back with his eagle-like eyes.

He clenched his fists unconsciously until his nails turned white.

Why, why did Herman Easton could make him so angry?

He even wanted to strangle that little b*stard.

.....

Herman Easton walked into the assistant's room. As soon as he sat down, Anna raised her head from the piled up files. "Little Herman, you're back?"

He nodded. took his cup of hot water and took a sip to moisten his throat. "I've sent all the information to Hurley's Enterprises. Don't worry."

"Great." Anna sent a kiss across the document. "Love you."

Herman Easton's hair trembled. "I'm fine with being gay. Don't tease me."

Anna turned the pen and chuckled. Suddenly, she seemed to think of something and said, "By the way, your aunt called you."

Hearing this Herman Easton's face suddenly turned to stone.