Chapter 19 - Part 1

Blake p.o.v

Blake - what did you just say, Ryan?

I stand straight up I couldn't have heard him right I grab both of his shoulders having a tight grip on both of them.

Ryan - we have might have found a way inside and you can let me go now.

Blake - don't fuck with me now, Ryan.

Ryan - am not Blake,

He goes on to tell me that AJ has found a way under the barrier, a tunnel that goes right under but he's not sure where Fabian might have built over it. Apparently, only AJ and his clan know about it which would give us the advantage, myself and Ryan then head to meet the others at the entrance. Once we get there we find that the tribrids are using their magic to see if it's safe for us to go into I notice that Amelia is still trying to get AJ's attention but he's too busy talking to Sebastian and Aleister, Dante is mopping against a tree and Selena is keeping an eye on the barrier. Morgan, Axel and Blaze soon stop chanting and turn to us.

Ryan - well?

Axel - it's safe but there will be some obstacles in the way oh and we have found out where it comes out.

Blake - where?

Their share a look before answering like we aren't gonna like the answer they give us.

Blaze - it comes up under the castle basement.

His basement? What is it with bad guys and fucking basements first Alpha Reds, then Victor now this asshole, The others come over to join in the conversation.

Sebastian - how long will it take us to get to the basement, my love?

Morgan looks to her mate.

Morgan - judging by the number of obstacles in the way and the location of the castle I would go for at least 6 hours.

My eyes widen in shock it will take me 6 fucking hours to reach the castle where my queen is being held?! Titan is more frustrated by that thought which is understandable since we have just not long talked to Scarlett. I then look at Aj to ask him the question on my mind.

Blake - Aj by any chance do you know any shortcuts through the tunnel?

He gives me a smug smile which means he does.

AJ - of course, I do, I have lived her my own life you know.

Dante then speaks when he should have kept his big mouth shut.

Dante - can you show us the way pussy cat?

The two look at each other barring their teeth, here we fucking go again.

AJ - maybe if you ask nicely and never call me "pussy cat" again unless you want to have one?

Fuck we don't have time for this right now we have to get ready to get through this tunnel I stand in the middle of them and in my alpha voice.

Blake - Dante, AJ enough!! We don't have time for your stupid quarrel, now AJ can you show us the way?

He nods yes then I look at Dante not sure what his fucking problem is now but I've no time to deal with him.

Blake - and I don't know what your problem is but whatever "it" is it stops now, do you understand me?

Dante - yes alpha.

Dante backs off and Ryan steps beside me.

Ryan - so what are your orders Alpha?

I turn to face everyone then look to the tunnel and then back to them.

Blake - after we get some food and had some rest, I want the gear packed up then we go in. Morgan, I want you and your brothers to warn us of any traps or obstacles.

The tribrids nod their heads to me then I continue.

Blake - Aleister and Selena, I want you and your vampires at the back of the back watching our backs...

And once again Dante opens his mouth before I can finish.

Dante - why so they can backstab us? Like vampires always do to their allies.

Ryan - shut up Dante and listen to your alpha.

Ryan's words quickly shut him up.

Blake - Dante have you forgotten that they are our allies since we took out the vampire king? and since I was gonna put us in pairs of two in case we get in trouble or lost you can choose your buddy last.

Everyone laughs while he stands there pissed, after we eat, get packed up and have picked our buddy we head inside the dark cave.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Dante p.o.v

Fucking vampires, why does the Alpha have so much trust in them? And why did he even bring me I could have stayed home ever since we left home all we have had in trouble. Don't get me wrong I am loyal to my Beta, Alpha and when we find her our Luna I just don't trust these fucking vampires or that fucking Leopard, since he turned out to be Amelia's mate even tho he rejected her she hasn't come near me wanting her hole from me which I don't mind she was very easy to get into bed he can have her I want Talia, my Talia I should be her mate not that red-eyed fuck, as soon as we get home I am gonna challenge him for her and she will be mine the way it should be. I made a mistake and have paid for it I will have what's mine but first, it's time we save the Luna Queen from the worlds most powerful wizard.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Scarlett p.o.v

(Trigger warning)

While we made a plan Camille suddenly got nervous and left the room in such a hurry we never got a chance to ask her what was wrong. A couple of hours later we are finalizing the plan when suddenly my door is kicked in to reveal a very angry Fabian, we are all quick to stand from my bed at that moment I smell it...Blood...vampire blood. With a smirk on his face, he takes out his hand from behind his back holding it high in the air, Blair and Elise both let out a terrifying scream because there in his hand is Camille's head but where is Brooke? Oh my God, he throws Camille's head to our feet.

Fabian - I am sick of the disrespect from my mistresses that they even try to take my life.

Camille and Brooke tried to take his life? That would mean that.....oh Brooke... He looks right at me.

Fabian - it's time you became mine.

Blair - No!!

Elise - No!!

Lacey - No!!

Kelly - No!!

All of the girls try to defend me by standing in front of me but Fabian just uses his magic and they all disappear I go to move to attack him but he then uses a spell of Paralysis, my whole body was stiff as comes over grabbing me by the hair and starts to pull me not caring if I hit anything. My first thought is what's gonna happen to my unborn pup? Then I think of Blake and how close he is. Savannah is getting irritated but worried about our pup at the same time, he brings us to the "playroom" then after cuffing our wrists with shackles to the bed he takes the spell off us. I struggle as he put my ankles in shackles which are attached to a telescopic tube, when he moves away I try to move only to find that the tube had opened my legs wider Fabian has a smile on his face as he looks back at me.

Fabian - I was hoping you would do that... It's a telescopic tube every time you move it opens your legs wider.

Scarlett - you fucker!! You swore not to touch me while I was pregnant.

He takes off his shirt and takes a knife out of the bedside table then climbs on to on me with the knife at the scars on my cheek.

Fabian - I've waited long enough but don't worry I won't hurt your precious unborn pup...yet.