Chapter-3

"A great book should leave you with many experiences, and slightly exhausted at the end. You live several lives while reading."~William Styron

Dedicated to-  Awesome3dreamer

Reanna's pov

I was looking at the ceiling. I was thinking about how much my life had changed in this past week. A few days ago I was the only child and now suddenly I have 6 siblings, and that older brothers. Oh this is going to be so fun *squeals*(note the sarcasm)

But the main question was that...

We're they my brothers? It would be an understatement to say that I didn't feel safe although it was just for a limited time. I could even feel the similarities between us.

But I was not sure.

I mean if they look like me doesn't mean we are related.

For once Mrs.Anderson a widower who lived down the lane, once asked me if I and Laine were twins.

I was confused...

I mean just because we both have the same hair color and same height and maybe some habits which were similar and not same doesn't mean that we are TWINS for heaven's sake.

But I wish I had one...

Ok, it wasn't her fault either because I and Laine would behave like some freaking twins.

Ok, enough of this but what should I do?

Should I run away?

Should I mix some drugs in their drinks so that when they come here and have a drink they might fall asleep and then I can go out easily?

Should I hide under the bed?

No no no that's a ridiculous idea.

I mean the last time I had hidden under the bed sir almost had given me a trip to the hospital. I was beaten so badly.

And anyways isn't that a normal thing for kids to hide under the bed? I mean when children don't want to have injections they hide under the bed.

So I might as well skip the last option.

And the only option left is to run away.

I had the clothes which Riccardo had bought for me, which as per his saying were the "smallest" clothes he had at home.

And they were a bit big for me.

Anyway, the doctor will come for the checkups in the next 7 minutes.

Hey, no need to roll your eyes OK?

I need to keep an eye out so that I can get out of here without any trouble.

Okay, so the doctor is here and he is right now checking my vitals.

"Hey sweetheart, how are you doing today"

"Hi, Doc I am doing good. What about you, how is your day going?"

"Well, it is going perfectly fine now that I have seen my favorite patient. But wait why are your vitals high?" He asked with concern.

"Well you see I am happy too"

"And may I know why so?"

"Umm...because the story I was reading has a new twist in it. Can u believe the villain has fallen in love with heroin? Oh my god, this is going to be so amazing story. Just wait till the hero gets to know this. And whom will the heroin choose? Will she-