thirty three.

luca santo cruz

1,864 likes 1luc  my beautiful ass wife ♥️

1,864 likes
1luc my beautiful ass wife ♥️

comments disabled.

"aight bro you been looking at that video ever since you posted it five minutes ago," deante said.

"bro really changing. he went from thousanbandluc to mr simpalot," tavares said.

"i'm in love ion gaf bout what y'all talkin bout," i mugged them, "y'all just jealous cos yo ex eat dogs and yo girl a nigga,"

"shit my girl just like me and i love that. that's my twin... tj you be eatin dogs with mei?" deante said.

"ayy look at this," he said showing us his phone.

"you ain answer that man question," i said. i looked his phone and watched the video of isobel spazzing out at debo's funeral. as soon as she hit the ground the whole front row at the church put they heads down... except deante. he was laughing hard asl, like he doin now.

"that funeral was a fucking mess," he laughed louder.

"there's a place for the both of y'all," i shook my head.

"ayy its this party down the block from me later y'all tryna go?" tj asked.

"ian been to a party in forever shit," deante shrugged.

"i'm down." i shrugged.

*

"youn wanna come to the party with me mama?" i asked egypt.

"i'm sick babe, go have fun," she sniffed with a smile. she sounded so stuffy it was cute.

"i stay home with you then," i said about to get in the bed with her but she stopped me.

"ion want people complaining about you being up under me all the time and i also don't want you to get sick,"

"lemme be sick with you,"

"luca," she stale faced me.

"fine," i huffed dramatically throwing my hands in the air.

"you so dramatic bruh," she laughed, "you can turn bmf on for me before you go?"

"sure," i said grabbing the remote. i put the show on for her then sat the remote right beside her.

"i'll be back soon," i said kissing her forehead.

"okay," she nodded.

i ran downstairs and motioned for us to leave, walking outside and getting in the passenger side of the car.

i wasn't really a party person, but lately i've been the happiest person in the world so getting lit was all i wanted to do rn.

"i lied we not going to a party we going to the strip club," tj said as he started driving.

"oh naa kendra gon beat my ass, get me out this car rn," deante said trying to open the locked door.

"chillat, we ain't been to one in a min since y'all got wives and shit,"

"because we got wives and shit," i said.

"they won't find out just rela- DEANTE STOP TRYNA OPEN THAT DAMN DOOR!"

"SO YOU JUST GON KIDNAP ME? GET ME OUT THIS MF CAR!"

"THEY WONT FIND OUT DAMN!"

"they better not... lord i pray if kendra find out help her understand that it was her ugly ass cousin fault- shit ian mean to cuss- i mean fuck- damn-... throw the whole prayer away let's start again,"

"how you gon cuss at the lord? a fucking mess," i shook my head, "but if our wives do end up finding out just know it's on you," i looked at tj and he nodded.

the whole ride consisted of deante praying and tj getting bothered with me laughing beside him. deante was like the little brother you had to take everywhere. but i liked that because he kept me entertained.

once we got to the club we saw the rest of the crew (the niggas they be selling drugs with we don't gotta get into it because they irrelevant) and dapped them up before walking in.

we went to our section and instantly started ordering hella bottles and began to get lit. when i tell y'all i was drinking ts raw no chaser, i was gone by my fourth cup.

hats off by lil baby and durk came on instantly making me get turnt.

"ahh this his shit," tj said fanning my shirt as i rapped along. i looked to the side and saw one of the bottle girls twerking on deante's lap. he did all that fussing for him to just allow ass getting shaken on him.

"that girl been staring at you all night," tj said pointing to one of the strippers in our section.

"so? ion care," i shrugged and continued drinking my drink.

"shit if youn want her ima slide,"

"do you," i said as he walked off towards her. shortly after he came back shaking his head.

"she said she only want you.. since when strippers start getting picky? you work in a STRIP CLUB. you get paid to shake yo ass on anybody," he said making me laugh.

once my vision started getting blurry i knew it was time for us to leave. i was drunk, blind and missing my wife. all i wanted to do was go home.

slowly but surely we started leaving out our section and walked out the club.

"wait hold my phone i gotta pee," i said handing tj my phone but keeping my strap. i ran/jogged to the wall furthest away from the car. as i was peeing, the stripper from earlier walked towards me.

"hola papi," she said crouching down in front of me and grabbing my dick.

"chill out i gotta girl-" before i could finish she put it in her mouth and didn't stop sucking.

"shit," i groaned moving her head back and fourth. this was so wrong but felt so right in the moment. but before i let anything get further i stopped her and pulled my pants up.

she chuckled before wiping her mouth and getting up.

"here, incase you change your mind," she said putting a small paper in my pocket and walking off. i wiped my face and walked towards the car.

"took you a min," tj said with a smirk as i got in the car.

"just get me home man." i said grabbing the water bottle besides me. tf did i just do?

-
y'all wanted drama? here go y'all drama 😘
is it me or don't you think those niggas that have an extreme hatred towards women are DL? like okay you got your heart broken but you can't women THAT bad.
btw the real luca got a girlfriend irl. yeah i'm mad too 🙄