twenty one.

filler and definitely not proof read💓

mei-lee loi

"here i found this hair on one of his pillows," i said handing chrissy the ziplock bag

"you sure this not egypt's?" she asked taking a look at it.

"it's a curl. egypt natural hair is straight,"

"hmm," she nodded, "okay," she said turning to leave but i quickly stopped her.

"what is your plan even?" i asked her.

"you'll see," she grinned, "hey you wanna go to a block party with me later?"

i thought about it for a second before nodding. i had nothing else to do and no other friends so why not.

"aight. pick me up at nine," she said getting into her uber.

i couldn't imagine what chrissy was up to. i assumed it was some crazy shit because why did she need luca's dna? i didn't think anything of it tho. as long as egypt get hurt in the process i'm all good.

*

chrissy jones

"girl come lemme get you a drink," i said grabbing mei's hand and pulling her towards the stall where they were selling drinks

"girl come lemme get you a drink," i said grabbing mei's hand and pulling her towards the stall where they were selling drinks. she was a little boring and i felt as if she needed to loosen up.

"if i drink ima wanna fuck you by the end of the night and ian tryna do that," she laughed.

"what that supposed to mean?" i cocked my head back.

"nun," she waved me off, "lemme get some patron," i watched as she went in her purse and pulled out hella money.

"you want the bottle?" the lady asked her.

"yes ma'am,"

"dang girl you gotta money to waste i would've just settled for a shot,"

"you go to parties and only take a shot?" she asked and i nodded.

"oh naa," she shook her head with a smirk. i mugged her feeling her judge me... like i know i'm a cheap bitch. what about it. that's why i'm gone steal her shit later.

i watched as mei walked over to where tavares was standing and gave him a big hug. he leaned against the car and held onto her as they caught up. cute or whatever 😐.

deante stood by luca near the front of the car with their other friends chopping it up. every time i see that nigga i just miss him more and more. at this point nothing was definitely stopping me with my plan.

eventually it got boring. i just stood there awkwardly checking my phone from time to time. usually i'd be getting lit with kendra but she wasn't fw me no more so i really had no one.

"stop luca put me down," i heard coming from where he was at. he was cradling egypt in there as she laughed and giggled like a lil ass girl. childish asf like all he did was pick you up fuck is you getting all excited for?

kendra stood in front if deante with a huge grin on her face as he played with her hand.

"stop playin wit me boy," she laughed as deante pulled her closer to him.

"sooner y'all tell tj this goin on the better cos you know he gon spaz," luca warned him.

"shit i'll tell him rn," deante said grinning walking towards us. his expression changed as soon as he noticed i was here making me roll my eyes.

"wtf is you doin here by my car?" he asked making everyone turn towards us.

"oh lord," i heard egypt say walking towards us. kendra slowly followed behind her rolling her eyes.

"nigga i'm not here for you i'm here because my friend wanna talk to her nigga,"

"oh so y'all friends now?" kendra asked pointing between me and mei.

"duh bitch tf," i mugged her. her and egypt looked at each other before laughing.

"ts so funny to me yo," egypt laughed some more.

"fuck is so funny?" i asked.

"just drop it chrissy," mei said trying to pull me away but i snatched my arm from her.

"girl don't even address me cos ian address you," she laughed. luca slowly came up behind her throwing his arm over her.

"don't even bother egypt," kendra looked me up and down, "not even worth it,"

"we bout to leave tj you comin?" luca asked. before i knew it kendra took her bottle and threw the drink at me. without saying a word i jumped on her and started hitting her face.

somehow she managed to get on top of me and throw punches to my face and i'm ngl, i felt every blow but i wasn't about to let that show.

"okay kendra that's enough," egypt said trying to pull her off me. i grabbed egypt's hair and pulled her down so she could drop.

"ohh naaa," she said getting back up and kicking me. next thing you know, mei jumped in punching egypt in the head causing egypt to turn and swing on her. before anyone else could do anything, luca picked up egypt carrying her to the car whilst deante did the same with kendra.

"that bitch just put her fucking hands on me!" she screamed, "watch, the both of you,"

"no bitch YOU watch," i said as mei helped me up.

"you good?" she asked me.

"yeah bitch let's go," i said grabbing her purse on a sly. i pulled out a couple hundreds and stuffed them in my bra before following behind her.

-
so sorry for the wait 😩 i love you all ❤️‍🔥