22: new girl

I woke up in the morning and JJ wasn't there so I got up and left out of the room. When I went into the kitchen I saw JJ making breakfast.

"Shit it was supposed to be a surprise" JJ says

"Oh it's fine it looks great" I say "thank you babe love you"

"Love you too" he says while placing a soft kiss on my lips

After eating the wonderful breakfast JJ made I went into the room and got dressed.

Then I left my brown hair curly.

I walked outside only to see a new person outside that Pope was totally simping over.

"Uhm hi my name is Summer and you are?"

"I'm Cleo hi"

"Hi Cleo nice to meet you" I say "just ignore the boys there SUPER annoying"

"This one's kinda cute" Cleo says while pointing at Pope

"I think he thinks your cute too" I say "so how did you end up here"

"Oh I know Sarah and John B and I told them I was in the area so they told me come and visit"

"That's cool I'm going to introduce you to everyone ok?"

"K"

We started walking towards Pope and I could see him getting nervous so I just kept walking.

"Hi Pope this is Cleo" I say "he's going through relationship problems" I whisper to Cleo

"Oooo you are" Cleo says

"Yeah but I'm Uhm probably going to break up with her she's toxic"

"Ok onto the next person" I say while we walk inside to see JJ "this is JJ my boyfriend"

"Hey JJ I'm Cleo" she says

"Hey Cleo nice to meet you"

"Well you met everyone because you already know Sarah and John B so you can just chill and do whatever you want"

"Ok maybe we could go down to the beach" Cleo asks

"That's a great idea I'll go get dressed" I say "hey J you might need to knock some since into Pope he really likes Cleo"

"Gotcha have fun"

"We will"

Me and Cleo went to the beach we had a really great time even though I lost a friend I could tell that I gained a really good one.

So now we are headed back to the chateau and I hear music and see a lot of lights I just realized my phone was being blown up by texts form JJ

Popes going to do it
Don't let Cleo come home yet
HELLO
HELLO
PLEASE ANSWER ITS SUPPOSED TO BE A SURPRISE
HELLO