🎃 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 🎃

A/N ( 03 /08 / 2022_) THIS IS FROM 2021. I HAVE NEVER PUBLISHED THIS PART BUT HAD DECIDED TO PUBLISH BECAUSE I LIKED THIS PART SO MUCH BACK THEN. SORRY ABOUT THIS CRINGE FIC, IT'S BEEN A WHILE. CHECK OUT MY OTHER SHIT AND FOLLOW !!

• • •

a/n : Happy Halloween, readers! To celebrate this fine event I'm giving you a little imagine! Aidan and Y/N going to trick or treat together! Please enjoy and uh this isn't canon in the story it self, it's just for fun!

Finally the day has come, October 31st. I've waited all year long for my favorite holiday and here it is! Aidan and I decided to go trick or treating together, even if we are apparently ' too old '. That's bullshit! Anyone can trick or treat, no matter their age!

"What are you going as?" Aidan asked, I was scrubbing the dishes as Aidan dried them off, putting them away in the cupboard, "Well, I've got my costume ready since last week." I smiled proudly, "Yeah, but you've kept it a secret foe so long! What is it, please tell me, Y/N!" he spoke desperately, looking over to me as I glanced at him briefly, "It wouldn't hurt to tell." I whispered.

"I'm going as strawberry jam!" I said fondly, Aidan's face deadpanned, "What." Aidan said dumbfounded, "You heard me!" I smirked, scrubbing the last dish, "I thought you were going as something sexy!" Aidan spoke, furrowing his brows, I rolled my eyes as I stared at him, placing a hand on my hip as I tilted my head, "Aidan. What are you going as?" I asked, walking to the fridge, "Your mom." Aidan joked, I rolled my eyes again, "Haha, funny."

I crouched down to look inside the fridge, skimming around to see nothing appealing, I closed the fridge and faced it, straighting my posture as I looked over the pictures on the fridge's surface. Until a pair of arms slithered around my waist, pulling me tight, "I'm going as batman." Aidan spoke lowly, I scoffed, "Of course you are." Aidan has always had a weird obsession with batman, he laughed at my comment lightly.

I stood in the bathroom, looking over myself in the mirror, placing my strawberry themed hat on my head, I smiled at myself, satisfied with my look.

My makeup complimented my outfit perfectly, it was so satisfying I just kept staring at myself

( Lol your outfit is inspired by Mabels Halloween costume 💀 )

I headed out, closing the door behind me and walking to the living room, it was 7:25 pm already, where was Aidan?? "Aidan!" I yelled, hearing no response, I shrugged, leaning onto the couch as I stared up to the stairs, waiting for him to come down.

I snapped my head around, looking behind me, a deep grunt startled me, my expression softened once I saw it was only Aidan in his dumb batman costume. "You look cute." he said with a low voice, impersonating batman, I laughed, it sounded so silly. "You're the one who's cute! Trying bro sound all intimidating." I laughed, making my way over to him, I stopped, standing in front of him.

He scoffed, grabbing my wrist and pressing me to the wall, my eyes widened in shock and excitement, "Am I intimidating now?" he asked in his regular voice, lifting his free hand to brush away the hair in my face, "The silence speaks for it self. " he said with a smile, I looked to the ground as I smiled, he's too cute.

Aidan and I walked down the sidewalk, hand in hand. Our free hands held our pumpkin shaped buckets, carrying some candies we've gotten by previous houses, I smiled in content, I was so happy. We stopped at the next house, it was well decorated, like every other house honestly. Carved pumpkins was set up by the doorway, spooky faces carved into them. Fake cobwebs surrounded the house with pumpkin shaped lights on the door way. Aidan and I stopped infront of the door, he rung the doorbell. We waited patiently for someone to open the door.

A woman swung the door open, she looked old. "Hey kids!- Oops. Wait- Aww, what a lovely couple!" she stumbled over her words, I smiled at her, "Trick or treat!" Aidan and I said in unison, holding our buckets in front of us, "Oh- Right!" she said in realization, grabbing a bowl of candy by the side, "Here you go!" she said, kindly giving us each 5 pieces of candy, "Thank you!" we both said, saying our goodbyes as she closed the door.

We walked to the sidewalk again, visiting some other houses...