☁ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

"He seems friendly."

I sarcasticly remarked, Aidan laughed in response.

"Thanks for the meal, Aidan." I smiled up to him as he walked me to the car, he opened the door for me as he got in himself. "You're welcome." he said while he tuned the radio.

Aidan stopped the car in front of our apartment, turning off the engine he turned his head, gazing my way. I looked at him, was he checking me out, again? He stared for a few minutes with a deadpanned expression before taking the keys out and groaning lowly, what was that about?

He then got out and made his way to my side, opening my door for me, I thanked him as I got out. He grabbed my hand and walked me to the front door, unlocking the door with his keys and dragging me inside, placing me on one of the kitchen stools.

I watched him carefully as he stalked around the kitchen, sliding his finger along the counter, "Do you want to have a movie night?" he asked, leaning on the counter in front of me, talking with his smile. For a second I thought it was something serious, I sighed in relief before fixing a smile, "Of course." I said breathing out, he grinned and walked over to his tv, opening the cabinet next to it he pulled a dvd cover out, people still use those?

He walked over to my side and placed the cover infront of me, I looked it over to only see the cover of my movie that I starred in. "Oh no, no, no, no. We're not watching this." I said laughing nervously, "Come on. This is my favorite movie, the main character is my favorite." he said casually while winking, my face flushed red as I lightly shoved him, "P-please Aidan, I don't want to look at myself for a hour and forty five minutes." I said softly while smiling, "Well I could." he said turning away, walking back to the cabinet.

"It's a pity, I was looking forward to watching that movie for the 110th time..." he spoke, loud enough for me to hear while he scavenged through the piles of dvds. I rolled my eyes playfully, "You're flattering me." I said with a smile as I stood up, throwing myself a glass of juice, "Hm. How about Dune? Have you seen that yet? It's really good, I saw it in the theaters." he asked, "No, I haven't seen it yet, what's it about?" I asked while sipping my juice. "Futuristic stuff... It's science fiction." Aidan said, well wasn't that a great explanation, "Hm, it's a option, what else is there?" I asked as I placed my glass in the sink and made my way to the couch near Aidan.

He searched through the cabinet again, "Well, what movies do you like?" he asked as he read through the titles, "Uh, romance, comedy, rom-com, sometimes action... " I started listing my favorite genres, seeing Aidan nod every now and then, "How about horror?" Aidan asked, I could practically tell her had a dumb smirk on his face. I did enjoy a good scare though, the adrenaline of being scared always gives me excitement, "I love horror!" I said grinning, "Then it's settled, love. We're watching It." he said, I smiled in response.

HOLY SHIT THIS WAS NOT WHAT I WAS EXPECTING. I was hiding under my blanket, eyes peeking to the television, it being the only source of light in the room. My eyes were opened wide in anticipation and fright, I stared at the losers fighting off the clown, Aidan seemed unfazed through the whole movie, how? At every jump scare I jumped and winced at every quick action the clown or monster made. "Are you scared?" Aidan's voice startled me, my eyes made It's way to his face, I nodded slowly. He then chuckled before opening his arm, revealing his side, "Come in, I'll hold you tight, nothing will happen to you as long as I'm here." Aidan said, assuring me. I smiled as I crawled over to him, his arm wrapped around me as I layed my head on his chest.

This was weird, but a good weird.

Before I knew it the movie was over, Aidan looked over to me in the dark, "Wanna go to sleep?" he asked softly, I violently shook my head no, I was terrified, he laughed. I furrowed my brows at him and shoved him lightly, "You're not scared at all?!" I questioned softly, "In fact, I am not. You're such a scaredy cat!" he teased as he ruffled my hair, resulting me to pout.

He then got out of our half-embrace and stood up, I grabbed his hand instantly, "Hey, where are you going! Don't leave me here!" I yelled in a whisper, Aidan scoffed as he turned to face me, he looked at my pleading face as he crouched down, he then grabbed my arms and helped me up, leaving my blanket on the couch.

He stared at me for a second before picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder, he grabbed my blanket and left the room, carrying me like a sack of potatoes.

He made his way to my room and placed me on my bed, "I think you should sleep with me tonight, we don't want you to get nightmares do we?" he asked as he started going through my closet, ugh what a cliche, sleeping in each others beds because of some dumb scenario. "I don't want nightmares." I replied sheepishly, all though it was weird, I took advantage of this since I did want to sleep in the same bed as him.

He then walked over to me again, holding my night gown, "Alright then, love." he said as he picked me up again, "Y'know I can walk right?" I said, I didn't mind it actually, I liked being carried around by him, he just ignored my comment and made his way to the bathroom, he then set me down at the bathrooms entrance and handed me the night gown, "Get dressed, I'll wait outside the door for you." he said leaning in slightly with a smile, I nodded with a red face and reluctantly closed the door.

The things this man made me feel. Quickly I threw off my clothing and shoes, come on Y/N, Aidan is waiting for you!

Finally I got the gown on and opened the door, no one was there? I was about to look to my side before something jumped at me, "Boo!" a loud voice echoed, I jumped slightly as my face expressed whole before it became furious, "Aidan! That was not funny!" I scolded, resulting him to have a laughing fit, I rolled my eyes and held my head up as if I was a snob, "Hmpf!" I started strutting away before a pair of arms stopped me, Aidan caught me from behind and spun me over, picking me up again, I sighed in defeat.

"Why are you like this?"