Chapter 4-The North

I was rather reluctant to go to this part of the island as I rarely ever went, it was yet to be decorated and in truth I had been putting it off. It had this feeling about it, a unnerving feeling besides of course laziness and a ridiculous amount of procrastination. I put my vaulting pole into the small river that surrounded it, I looked down into the blue as I did it noticing the lack of life that swam through it as I did. Strange.

Backing up I took that flying leap landing myself onto the otherside in a clump of weeds. Weeds plagued this part of the island,spreading over every inch of it. I will have to get someone from Nookazon to come over over and fix it up eventually.                                 I place my ladder before the cliffs at the back of the island and began my climb. My fingers gripping around the wooden edges of the sides, I was near the top when something pricked my finger. I took a look it was a splinter. Swiftly I pulled it out leaving small speckles of blood over my finger. That was a deep one I thought.

I stood at the top of the cliff looking down upon the land and sea. They were all there gathered together, crowded around something. I squinted through the rain not a singe one of them was dressed for it not a single one even seemed to notice.

"There she is. Come down and join us." Tom Nook waved me down.