Trying to Save Jason After He Falls Into The Water In Freddy Vs. Jason

Based in Freddy vs Jason

- obviously, things are changed up

Three tiny parts from an idea I had just after watching it, because, yes I am a loser living in fantasy.

Word count: 2825

Desperate Reach

Dimly, her (e/c) colored eyes gazed down at the hard, white mask of the sinking man, it being the only thing truly visible through the dark, rippling waters 

She knew what happened.

She'd seen what happened.

While stuck in the horrid nightmare that she shared with him and Freddy alike, she'd seen it all happen, helpless to what were already events that had passed and nothing more than woeful memories that belonged to the masked villain.

Robotically, in a strange state of trance, she then dropped to her knees, the old wood mercilessly biting into her knees during the sudden drop, having awaited with no kindness to whoever landed on its surface.

She knelt, her knees close to the edge, so very close to the dark waters that the legend had been submerged into, and that now held the viscously chopped remains of Kreuger.

Her arm then ran cold as it followed in pursuit, her hand aimlessly moving beneath the rippling surface, trying to find even a loose strand of tattered clothing to reel Voorhees back up.

She reached for him, attempting to pull at even the smallest fragments of his existence to get him back on land and away from the waters, because something wouldn't allow her to let him sink farther, no matter what state he was in.

- No matter how foolish it would have been.

Again and again, the horrible sight of his little body withering and cowering beneath hateful taunts and flying fists haunted her, and it blurred her sight.

Anxiously, another hand was then submerged as it also searched for him, trying to find any bit of him that could be salvaged, because she just couldn't let him fall back into that lake.

- It wasn't fair.

' It isn't fair!' she then thought, knowing that if he wasn't going to make it, it shouldn't be by the very waters that that little boy had been maliciously pushed into.

- And that no one had bothered to save.

"Jason!" she suddenly cried out, "Please!" she added with the same desperation that rawed her throat.

"Reach for me!" she commanded, her eyes searching the spot where she recognized was his last location.

"Please!" she said again, the overwhelmingly thick constriction of her heart choking a sob out of her. "Please take my hand!" she then went on, her cries growing more anxious as she felt emptiness, nothing but the sensation of the cold liquid chilling her (s/c) colored flesh.

Hot tears spilled into the waters, her misery melting with his former one, becoming one beneath the starless sky that belonged to the somber night.

Another plea was ready to leave her when it was instead replaced by a choked gasp as a sudden grip attached itself to her left forearm. The hand that encircled the limb was large and powerful, and she felt her heart still as it knew just who it belonged to.