VII

"Pardon?!" I said almost shouted.

I know what he means! It means to... Betcha know it babe.

"No!" I shouted and put his robe back on his shoulders, it didn't fully come off of his body, it stopped on his forearm.

"As much as you hate it wife, we need to do it or else we'll die." He said while frowning and his eyes closed. It looks like he's trying to hold on as long as he can. He's a bit exaggerating on the die part.... is he?

What to do? Why can't he just touch himself?!

"W-Why don't we just touch ourselves? That way we don't have to do it!"

He glared at me.

"If that was the case then I would've ran off to somewhere and do it!" He countered.

"T-Then spend the night with someone else!"

"Why would I need anyone if I have my wife!?" He shouted and out of breath.

He collapse on top of me, our skin touching and grazing against each other which made my whole body feel like it's on fire.

This is not good...

"D-Duke! Get off!"

I tried pushing him off me but to no avail he doesn't budge! It seems like he's paralyzed and he can't control his whole body.

"Ugh.." he moaned.

I tried to push him aside and I successfully did it. I touched his forehead, but then I remember that my whole body is hot aswell.

He's groaning as if something is hurting.

"H-Hey! Wake up! Are you all right?!" I gasp between the words I said. As time pass by, I can feel myself down there, it's uncomfortable.

Unintentionally, I groaned.

Fuck this... Fuck those elders! This should be a reason for them to get punished!

"T-The antidote! Hurry up and call your assistant!"

"I s-sent him away early.."

Come on!

I groaned at myself as I felt a stinging pain on my abdomen. I winced when suddenly my core throbbed.

The maids won't be around this room because the mansion's maids knew that today is the consummation night of their masters. It is the time that they are not allowed to wander off anywhere near the chambers of the Duchess and the Duke.

So it is impossible to ask them for the antidote because for sure, the antidote is in the hands of the elders.

"This leaves me with no other choice.." I muttered as I climbed on top of him.

His eyelashes flutters as his eyes opened.

"D-Duchess?" He moaned.

"Shut up, that's all that I can ask of you.."

I took off everything, and the next thing I learnt tonight is that we can reach zenith by riding...

**********

I opened my eyes because of a commotion downstairs.

"I'm going to fucking kill them!" The voice of Regan resounded in the whole mansion. His voice sounds like a scary thunder in the middle of a calm dark weather.

I fixed myself up despite the aching of my back, and in my inner thighs aswell. I quickly went to the stairs to see what the hell is happening so early in the morning.

There I saw the man that made me reach something that I haven't reached before.

I blushed and bit my tongue to stop myself. How can I be like this when everything in this mansion is in chaos?!

"Y-Your Grace calm down!" Zehin cried as he tries to calm the raging Duke.

Zehin, Percival and the head maid tried to calm him down, however the maids around was too scared to get close to their master, instead, they started to gossip.

A maid somehow felt that I was watching them, she saw how I glared at them. Soon enough they became quiet.

My head was aching, in fact my whole body is aching.

"Regan..." I called and annoyed was laced in my voice, I'm still sleepy but the one who made me stay awake until sunrise is here shouting!

I thought that he would give me a cold shoulder after calling his name, I was expecting 'what?! why are you here?! go upstairs!' but surprisingly he did not, instead...

"W-Wife!" he hurriedly came upstairs to me and touch my face and then my shoulders. I only have my robe on.

My eyes were wide open when he suddenly hugged me, I look up and saw him glaring at everyone while they are avoiding their eyes to ran off near my direction. He hissed and pull away while inspecting my face.

"Are you alright? You should've sleep more, I think you're not well enough to be standing." I blushed

He carried me and he walked towards the room I came from, his room.

He's unusually quiet, he's in deep thoughts when I called his name. He look at me before softening his expression which he never did ever when he's with me.

"I'm sorry, I will never let the elders get away with this..."

I sighed "I know that what they did was wrong, but it was also our responsibility to atleast spend a night together as a married couple, no matter if it's only a contractual marriage or a fraud, I know you hated the idea of it, and I'm sorry. I will make sure it'll never happen again, I will be more careful in the future."

I stood up and reached for his blue robe to put it on top of my pink robe.

"Well then, I'm sorry and I hope you don't mind what happens. Just think of it as an accident and nothing more." I gave him a smiled before walking away.

While walking to my room, I can't help but feel happy. I thought that he'll make a big deal of an accidental sex like that. We were hopeless, what could I do?

No one can help us that time and we were in a tight position. And if ever a maid did happen to walk around there, I'm sure she wouldn't help us. Because it is an imperial rule that one should never disturb a consummation night of a noble.

In short, we are fucked up last night...

But anyways, I am sure that the Duke is not bothered by it, he's a young, handsome man, I am sure he slept with many girls with that kind of face.

¹ While on the other hand....

"I never thought that I would spend my first night and first time with the woman I hated the most....." Regan muttered under his breath as he reminisce the night with his Wife.

////////////////////////////////////////

¹ This is the start when I wrote a third-person-point of view of regan's thought...

January 20 2022
LizzannaWrites