Park Jimin

●●●

●●●

Only breathing sounds could be heard as a soul was laying there unconscious, in a hospital bed.

"Is hyung okay? " The younger one asked as his nervous and heavy breathes were echoing in the entire room.

"Don't worry Gguk. He's Park Jimin. He has to be okay. " Namjoon said, giving hope to the younger one.

"I hope so.... " Jungkook's voice was small as he spoke.

"Namjoon-ah? " The door opened as SeokJin walked in, worry written all over his face.

Behind him was Taehyung who was way too much shocked to move even a muscle. Only his tears found it's way down his cheeks as he stood there, motionless.

"Yes hyung? " Namjoon said as he looked at SeokJin this time.

"What the doctor said? " Jin asked.

"He's tough with himself. He didn't have a proper meal for almost 2 weeks. Moreover he was more frequent in heavy workouts. It seems that he was torturing himself. And after today's concert he collapsed. " Namjoon sighed hard as he looked at the body in the hospital bed, waiting for any response.

"Aish. " SeokJin dropped his head in his hands as a wave of regret washed through him for not caring for Jimin.

And when he looked back he saw his another fellow member, standing there, looking lifeless. Another 95' liner. Jimin's soulmate.

"Taehyung-ah.. " SeokJin whispered as he hugged him.

The said boy just stood there, not even blinking when he was staring at his another piece, another soul of him.

Jungkook sniffed as he stood up and went to hold Jimin's hand.

"Hyung- " Jungkook was about to say but was cut off by Hoseok when he barged inside the room, followed by a tensed Yoongi.

"Oh no Jiminie! " Hoseok shook Jimin's body slowly as tears stained his cheeks.

"Yah Park Jimin you're still the shortest in this group. Please wake up and argue with me. " Yoongi said as his voice broke in the middle of the sentence.

"Hyung please wake up. " Gguk said, wetting the knuckles of Jimin's small hand with his tears and then wiping them off with a gentle kiss.

"Just fucking wake up." Yoongi sounded desperate when he said that.

"Guys I think we're disturbing him. We should leave- " Namjoon was saying but Taehyung's deep, raspy voice cut him off as he said,
"ARE YOU CRAZY? "

"Taehyung calm down- " This time Jin tried but also failed when Taehyung broke down in tears again.

"He needs us right now.... HOW CAN YOU- How can you say that you want to leave? " Taehyung said as he collapsed in the nearest chair.