Kim Namjoon

●●●

●●●

"Ji-ah! Come! Quickly! " Jungkook called her bestie as he walked pass the hallway.

"What? " Ji-ah ran to him as she dramatically put her hand on her hips.

"Ms. Park is absent today. " He said flashing a smile.

"It means....IT MEANS WE HAVE NO CLASS RIGHT NOW RIGHT?! " Ji-ah squealed as she jumped on Jungkook.

"Yeah! " Jungkook said grinning as wrinkles took place near his upper lip.

"Let me just inform the class this frigging good news. " Ji-ah said as she rushed to her class already.

"Yah! That's my job. I'm the class president. Aish! " Jungkook huffed as he followed her to their classroom.

"Okay so guys....Guess what?! " Ji-ah started.

"What? " Jisoo, one of the sweetest girl cared to ask as everyone looked at Ji-ah now.

"I have a good news! " Jungkook said as he couldn't bring himself to be patient.

"What's that? You lost your virginity? " One of the guy named Jimin asked.

"Nah, that I lost a long time ago. But this good news is- " Jungkook was about to say but Ji-ah cut him off as she continued,
"MS. PARK IS ABSENT YA'LL! "

Within a second the whole class became a mess and they all were enjoying that best moment of their life as Jungkook whined and slapped Ji-ah's butt.

"Hey! That's not fair. I was supposed to tell them. " Jungkook said.

"Dear bestie, you're forgetting that I'm the second top student in this class. So, what I say becomes a notice too. " Ji-ah winked as she went to packed her bags, humming a song.

"The second top student huh? " Jungkook mocked as he went beside her, packing his own bag.

"Of course. And if I studied properly I would've been the top student. " Ji-ah said.