414 : Shield

Seeing the woman who ran in her direction, Murong leaned on the hand of Huangfu and hid in the direction of the edge. She doesn't want to catch the fish in the pool.

However, in this world, many things, not you want to hide, can be evaded. After all, in this world, there is still a sentence called, lying and shooting.

After the woman escaped, she flew straight toward the crowd. She did not dare to relax a little, and exhausted her strength to go forward. She must escape, she must not be caught.

However, although the woman's movements are very sensitive, she is constantly running towards the crowd, but her cultivation is much worse than Tu Lei. However, it is the effort of two or three interest rates, and Tu Lei has already caught up.

"Wolf girl, die!"

During the speech, Tu Lei has exhausted all efforts to attack the woman. From beginning to end, he never thought about leaving the woman's life. If the woman knows what she has just handed over, then he may still give the other a comfortable way to die.

However, this woman is so embarrassed, but still stubborn. Then he doesn't have to pay any attention to anything. He is going to abolish the woman now, and then take the person back and torture him.

Seeing that the attack is about to reach in front of her, the woman is afraid. At the most critical moment, she suddenly flew toward the front, and then directly pulled a person beside him as such a shield.

She did not hesitate to do such a thing, she only knew that she must not die. As for the lives and deaths of other people, it is not within her consideration.

As for the person who was pulled by her as a shield, it was none other than Murong.

Murong did not know what was going on, she was just like everyone else, just looking at the excitement. However, suddenly she saw the woman directly in front of them, and then she felt a force to pull herself out. Later, she could only watch the attack of the man named Tu Lei, and directly attacked her life door.

Tu Lei did not think that such a thing would happen. He had to deal with the demon girl, not the one who was pulled out as a shield.

However, even so, he did not withdraw his offensive. Because, this blow is to exhaust his full strength. If the trade rushes back to the offensive, then he will be countered and then seriously injured. It is impossible for him to hurt himself for an irrelevant person. So he can only choose to be sorry for that person.

After solving the demon girl, he will compensate the innocent person.

However, the look of Murong's face is very indifferent. There is not even a trace of fear on her face.

Everyone else thought that Murong was frightened and stupid, so there was no reaction at all.

Just in the midst of the glory, Huangfu directly reached out and pulled Murong back, and then broke into his arms. His other hand swung directly toward Tu Lei, who had attacked him.

It was still the raging Tu Lei, who had exhausted his full blow and was easily dismissed. Then he was like a kite with a broken line, flew straight toward the distance, and then hit the wall before falling to the ground.

Tu Lei did not seem to know what was going on. He felt a strong breath and attacked him. Then he felt his pain in his internal organs, and he was shot and killed.

Covering his chest, Tu Lei looked incredulously at the man who attacked him. It was a very ordinary man, and it seemed even plain. Such people stand in the crowd, I am afraid that they will not be recognized. However, he found an amazing fact that he could not see through the man's cultivation. That can only explain one thing, the man’s cultivation is unpredictable.