412 : Return of St. One

However, her heart also knows that no one can help her except Murong. This is still her only chance.

Seeing that Yayiru was struggling, Murong’s face was not urging. The master servant contract is not a trivial matter, and Yayiru really needs time to think clearly. You know, this is related to the life of Yayiru for the rest of his life. She and Yayiru confessed, but they used to be together.

The relationship between the two is only a little better than the stranger. She does not have much trust in Yayiru. If you want to leave Yayiru with you, it is imperative to sign a master-servant contract.

Time passed by, Murong had no worries, she was still sitting there, drinking tea leisurely, just like nothing happened.

I don't know how long it took. The struggle on Yayiru's face gradually disappeared. She bit her teeth and looked at Murong. She said, "Okay, I promise you, I will sign a contract with you." However, you have to make sure that you will kill Ni Yunya for me."

This is the only belief she is alive now. She wants to kill Ni Yunya and avenge her parents, brothers and sisters, and other ethnic groups.

"I promise you that Ni Yunya will be killed." Murong squinted at the corner of his mouth and smiled, but his eyes were full of endless meaning.

Even if it is not for Yayiru, the hatred between her and Ni Yunya is the next one. No matter what the reason, Ni Yunya wants her life, then they are already a big enemy of life and death.

Yayiru did not let Murong pour out what kind of vows, because she believes that according to Murong's demeanor, she will not deceive her. Although the two did not spend much time together, she knew that Murong was a man who must do what she said.

Soon, the two set up a master servant contract.

Feeling that the heavens are coming to the constraints of oneself, Yayiru originally thought that he would be upset. However, when that moment really came, she seemed to feel more relaxed than ever. Perhaps it should be said that this is the first time that her family can feel such ease after breaking down, just as if there is any burden on the body.

"Okay, go back first!" Murong waved his hand.

After hearing the instructions of Murong, Yan Yaru did not stay here. Now she and Murong have already signed a master servant contract, and the two have already had contact, so she is not worried that Murong will leave her to leave.

God, in the temple -

Ni Yunya is half resting on the beautiful couch paper. However, even at rest, her brows are still wrinkled, and it seems to be completely indifferent to the past. Therefore, even at such a moment, she still has no way to relax.

At this time, one of the waitresses, who was waiting at her side, hurriedly walked in, and her face looked a bit ugly. After entering the hall, I saw Ni Yunya resting, her face flashed a little hesitation, and finally whispered, "Saint."

She knows that the mood of the saint has not been very good since this time. Therefore, when she saw the saint resting, her instinct was that she should not be disturbed, so as not to disturb the rest of the saint, and finally she was blamed. However, when she came in at this time, there was a very important thing to report. If she was delayed, she was afraid that the consequences would be worse, so she could only be brave and open the door to wake up the saint.

Sure enough, Ni Yunya, who was still resting, blinked even tighter after hearing such a sound. When she opened her eyes, her eyes flashed with murderousness, and then the cold words spit out of her mouth. "You didn't see me resting?"