Code Breaker

"No I'm not just letting  you leave her here

"No I'm not just letting you leave her here." Max says as she moves hair out of Lydia's face. "You don't have a choice, you're coming with me." Peter says as he wipes off Max's and Lydia's blood from his face.

"Why don't you just kill us? You have no use for us anyway." Max says looking up at Peter she closes her eyes as she feels Stiles hold on her get tighter. She looks back at him as she sees the look of hurt in his eyes, "Call your friend. Tell Jackson where she is. That's all you get."

"Do it Stiles." Max says, "Max-"

"I need to stay with her. She's helped me and I all did was use her. She's all alone. Stiles please." Stiles nods as he stands up and grabs his phone, both teens watch as Peter starts to walk off.

🐺

"Come on, Lydia." Jackson screams as he carries his ex-girlfriend back to the school. Max watches with tears in her eyes from not far behind them. She's out of breath from not only being attacked, but for cursing out Jackson only mere minutes before.

"Help! Help!" Max screams as she runs ahead of the two, "Get help please!" Her and Jackson both yell as they run into the crowds of screaming teenagers. "Lydia, don't leave me. Not yet." Max whispers as she watches people start to call 911.

🐺

"Where's Lydia? Where is she?" Max hears Jackson call from inside Lydia's room. She looks out the window as Jackson and her make eye contact as Max holds Lydia's hand. Jackson widens his eyes at the bloody bandage on Max's shoulder as she nods, indicating to Jackson that they both were attacked.

"I'll be right back, Lyds." She whispers to her, as she runs out of the room pulling the Sheriff off of Jackson, "Sheriff please! Just let him see her." Stilinski looks at Max before glaring back at Jackson, "So what happened he just happened to wander out there and find you both bloody? Don't lie to me son!' Stilinski soon turns his reactions to Jackson.

Max closes her eyes as she glances back to Lydia's body. She hears Jackson tell Stilinski that Lydia didn't go to the formal with her. "Then who'd she go with?" Max covers her mouth before looking back at her boyfriend's dad. "Stiles." She whispers, "She went with Stiles but he wasn't with us when we got attacked." She says to him as she feels her hands start to shake. "I don't know what happened." She cries out as she holds back a sob before he comes over and hugs the poor girl.

"I don't know what happened." She whispers into his shoulder.

🐺

Max paces back and forth in front of Lydia's room with the phone in her hand. She was able to hold back her parents saying that they are keeping her here to get checked out and they should come later. Her dad needs to stay at the dance and her mom should go to the station.