33

At Award Ceremony Venue 

Author_POV

Yibo and Haikuan arrived at the Venue. Yibo got out of the car and started walking on the red carpet. The media snapped his photographs from different angles.

A lady came to them and showed them the way to their seats. They started following her.

Yibo glanced at Zhan from afar, and his eyes were open wide as soon as he saw him. Yibo was fascinated by Zhan's charm. 

They came and sat on their seats. Zhan, Qiren, and Old Man were waiting for him.

Where did you stay ?"Qiren whispered in yibo's ear and asked.

Some urgent work," yibo replied.

Okay," Qiren said.

Everyone began looking at the stage. 

The award ceremony started, and the host welcomed the guests. The host called the Chief guest on stage. The chief guest gave a speech to the audience at the gathering.

The host started announcing the names of the conquerors one by one, who won awards in different categories. 

The Businessman of the Year award goes to Mr. Wang Yibo.  Now I would like to invite Mr. Wang yibo to come on the stage." The host said and smiled broadly.

When the host announced yibo's name. he stood up from his seat and started walking towards the stage. The audience clapped and cheered him up.

Yibo came on stage and extended his hand to the chief guest. Yibo shook hands with the chief guest. 

The chief guest honored Yibo with an award. 

Yibo bowed his head to the chief guest and thanked him.  Yibo went to the mic and thanked his employees, business partners, friends, and family.

Yibo got down from the stage and went to his seat, and sat down.

After 2 hours, the award ceremony ended, and the host thanked the audience for coming. The audience started walking out of the event room.

Yibo had just left the event room when the media surrounded him and started interviewing him. Qiren patted on yibo's shoulder.

Today is your day. Go on," Qiren whispered in yibo's ear and left. 

Yibo started replying to the media questions.

They came to the parking lot and got in the cars.

Zhan sat with Haikuan in the car in which yibo had gone to the company.

Qiren sat with the Old Man in the other car.

After a while, yibo came into the parking lot. He sat in the back seat beside the Old Man in the car.

The driver drove the car towards the party venue, and Haihuan followed their car with zhan.

After a few minutes, they reached the party venue and got down from the car.

Why have we come here, uncle?" yibo got surprised and asked Qiren.

I have a surprise for you. Come with me." Qiren replied and patted yibo's shoulder.

Mmm," yibo murmured and nodded his head.

Yibo started following Qiren and entered the five-star hotel. They went towards the party hall, and as soon as they reached there, the security guards opened the door.