13

At Wang Mansion

Author_POV

Take rest now," yibo said and left.

Hmm," zhan muttered. Zhan went to bed and laid down.

What had just happened now? Why was my heart beating fast?" zhan asked himself 

After a while, Zhan felt sleepy and fell asleep. On the other side, yibo went to the Old Man in the Wang Mansion.

Uncle, bring me a black coffee at the office," Yibo said to the old man.

Okay, yibo," Old Man said and went to the kitchen.

Yibo went to the office located in Wang Mansion and sat on the chair. He put his head on the chair head and released his body free. Yibo looked at himself in the mirror, Which was on the wall behind him.

Who are you, yibo? A jerk? How could you hurt Zhan?" Yibo asked himself 

What had happened to you when zhan told you that you are just his boss and nothing else?" Yibo asked himself.

Zhan is living with me because of his father and that contract. He has no feelings for me. He'll leave me once the contract is terminated," yibo made himself aware of the truth and said.

But don't worry, I'm Wang Yibo. I won't give up so easily. I'll make sure that he falls in love with me." Yibo said confidently.

Yibo started doing his office work. When the Old Man knocked on the door.

Come in," yibo said

Old Man came inside the office and put a coffee mug on yibo's table.

How is zhan now? Has his anger subsided?" the Old man asked yibo

He is fine now and taking rest," yibo said

Great! Old Man exclaimed

Zhan got up before 4 pm and went to the bathroom to freshen up. He came back to the mansion and went to the Old Man.

You got up, zhan. Let's have coffee first and then do work." Old Man said, looking at zhan

Okay, uncle," zhan said

Zhan and Old Man were drinking coffee sitting on the couch in the living room when Old Man started talking.

zhan, I know something happened between you and Yibo today. Because of which you came home so angry and went to your hut without saying anything. I know Yibo speaks a bit harshly, but he is a good person at heart. Don't get angry at what he said. I apologize on behalf of yibo," Old Man said.

I know, Uncle. Don't worry, I'm not angry with yibo anymore." zhan smiled and said.

I have drunk my coffee. Now, I'm going to ironing his clothes." zhan said and got up from the couch.

zhan went to yibo's room and came out his clothes from the cupboard that zhan had to iron. Zhan went to a wooden ironing board and ironing Yibo's clothes.

Yibo is actually an Antique. Who irons clothes at home these days? I don't know, why does Yibo like to wear clothes, ironed at home?" zhan was cursing Yibo and said

yibo was doing his work when he sneezed.

I feel like someone is cursing me." yibo sneezed and said. yibo pulled out a tissue from the tissue paper box on the table and wiped his nose.

Zhan got so lost in cursing yibo. He forgot that he was ironing. Zhan smelled something burning. When he saw that he had burnt yibo's white shirt, he panicked, and his feet started shivering.

Oh no, what have I done? If Yibo finds out that I have burned his shirt, he will chew on me raw." zhan said trembling

................................................................................................................................................................

Like👍👍👍👍 and Comment👇👇👇👇