31| Mission

*This chapter includes sexual and mature scenes, if you are uncomfortable reading it, please skip*

A S T R A E A

"Abso-fucking-lutely not" Dad refused along with my older brothers.

I sighed leaning back on the couch of my father's office—where I seem to visit quite often these past few weeks—with all of my family encircling me.

It's been a few days since we got back from Italy, and we have finally found a lead on Adolf's hiding location. We have tracked one of his most trusted men and we are planning on getting him to talk since he most likely knows about his boss' whereabouts.

It is known that our prey has a weak spot for women—as most men do—So I suggested seducing him and then proceed to get the information I need out of him but of course, my dad and older brothers are refusing the idea.

My twins, Pa, Andro, Zeke, Mattias, Lilo, Ma, and even Nico know that I am capable of accomplishing this mission. They have seen me achieve even more dangerous tasks and I understand they are worried but also need to understand that I am not a little girl that needs saving. I am not a coward and I don't—and will not hide in my family's protection.

"I have gone on missions like this a million of times before. That's even fucking easy compared to my other tasks as an assassin" I groaned both annoyed and frustrated

"Trust us, she can do it."Pa tried to reassure them

"Look, I know that you guys are worried but I am fucking Nyx. I am one of the top assassins in the underground. I know what I am doing and if I wasn't confident about my skills and ability I wouldn't have suggested this and they wouldn't have supported me" I stayed sternly pointing at the end toward my family member who already knew about how capable I am of doing this.

"I know you can do it, precious." Mom smiled proudly at me while my father and older brothers still looked skeptical

"Fine" Dad sighed "But we will be right outside the club in case anything happens" he quickly added

"And there will be guards surrounding the place." Antonio notified me also giving in to the idea knowing that it was the most effective plan

I nodded and walked out of the office going straight to my room to call my boyfriend and inform him about the mission.

I know that he won't be fond of the intention of me seducing one of Adolf's men or of the idea of another man touching me but he will have to suck it up. He knows how important this is.

• • •

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Hermes asked worriedly

"You can back up at any moment" Romi added, concern and fear flashing in his blues eyes

"I will be fine I promise," I told them reassuringly

"Be careful, Bambina" Dad whispered in my ear as soon as mom let go of me. She was hugging me as her life depended on it. I love that woman.

I walked toward Tony, he handed me the weapon that I will use to kill the fucker after I received the information I want. It was a small knife—indeed it was tiny but I can think of more than thirty ways to kill my prey with this weapon.

I hide the sharp, small knife in my bra and directed my gaze back to my older brother thanking him "Don't die out there, okay?" He said an unreadable emotion itched on his face

"I won't" I promised him

"Go kill a motherfucker, little sis" Ares chuckled humorlessly making me grin