54.Plan B

If Booksmart + Unpregnant + Never Have I Ever had a sweet humorous baby, this could be it

If Booksmart + Unpregnant + Never Have I Ever had a sweet humorous baby, this could be it. The main plot is kinda similar to that of Unpregnant but as much as I liked the former this one was 10 times more enjoyable in all the aspects.

I loved the fact that both the main characters were POC and I could definitely relate to the overbearing Indian mom part. I could also relate to how Sunny's mom could oil her hair which was something my own mother did everyday until the 8th grade.

But my favourite character in the film was definitely Lupe and that's not only because she was gay but also cause her whole aesthetic and vibe was really cool and her personality just made it better.

Halfway through the movie we get to see that's Lupe's gay and that Logan is actually a girl. I loved both her coming out scenes, the first one with her bestfriend and the second one with her dad.

I was very happy to finally see a supportive non-toxic male character in this genre where jocks are usually depicted as dumb assholes and I even liked the strangely creepy yet somehow likeable lady at the store.

The film has a good ending and Lupe is still together with her gf so I would definitely recommend this one for you to watch.