chapter 18 Haikun is back to china

Third person pro.

Xiao chang invite all his friends relatives by sending wedding invitation for everyone.

In two everyone who are close to their started to coming their to xiao and Wang house hold.

Like this after 2 days haikun also came back to china with his wife and son .

After landing on airport mr. Wang qerin went to airport to receive his son and his family from their.

When Wang Haikun came out from boarding area to out of the airport where so many people waiting for their own family members or friends.

At first Jian saw his grandfather after watching him on waiting area he leaves his mother hand run towards his grandfather by calling him grandpa............ grandpa....... Continuosly...

By watching his grandson qerin also become happy by spreading his hands he called his grandson to come when he came to him he took him into his arms by holding him tightly in his emberence.

Grandpa I miss you so much..... Jian said to

Owe ........ My baby I miss you too.... Qerin replied while giving a kiss on his forehead.

Hi dad.......... wang Bai lu wish him

Hi dear....... Come let's go your mother in eagerly waiting for you all Qerin said bring them all towards their car.

Qerin himself drive the car at front seat haikun sat next to his father and back side bai lu and their son jian.

Jian enjoying so much while looking at outside view of bejing city. Mama... Mama....... See.. see..... look at there... Mama icecream parlour I want Icecream he asked his mother but
bai lu... denied him saying it's not good for health to eat more icecream.

Mama........ What are you why always denied to give me anything you are bad mama Jian complied about her dad....... dad...... Atleast you brought icecream for me please...... Please.... Dad please......... He again started to compile his father this time.

No.............. Jian no more icecream we don't going to brought it for just do as Mama said do behave reckless now stop your rantings sit silently..... Haikun said in cold tone.

By hearing his father voice jian became silent and started to cry while hiccuping lightly....

Ohooo....... What you are Haikun why did you shout on small kid ...
Jian baby don't cry okay your grandma already prepared your favourite spring rolls for you if you want Icecream that I'll tell your grandma to prepare your favourite chocolate Icecream okay... Qerin said

Really..... grandpa jian asked him again.

Hummm........ Qerin murmured while nodding his head.

Yes.......... Thank you grandpa your are so good I love you..... Jian

I love you too baby....... Qerin replied.

Watching her son's antics bai lu just shake her head while taking a small sing..... Jian now Stop jumping on seat come sit properly saying she make him sit down and put the seat belt on him.

Then, Jian just sat there like good boy and wait for to reach their home eagerly waiting for his grandma and specially for his favourite dish.

Then, Qerin looked towards his son who is sitting there without saying anything maybe he looks like thinking something deeply for long time.

Haikun are you okay my son you looking little upset and what are you thinking deeply is everything alright...... Qerin asked to haikun.

Haikun looked at his wife and son jian from rear mirror then his father... There is nothing dad I'm okay... He replied simply and turned towards window while watching the outer view...

Qerin felt something odd with his son behaviour but still keeping all thought aside he concentrate on driving silently.

To, reach their old mansions from airport it's take more than 40 minutes in between journey from airport to home but his son haikun didn't talk with his father after that he became totally silent he didn't ask anything to him that he felt very odd for him but still composing himself Qerin thought to talk to him alone after reaching their home.

Other side haikun is not stoping his thinking he is more worried for his little brother he is feeling very uneasy for his brother, he is not happy for whatever is happening and he thinks that his father forcing Yibo into this unwanted relationship by rushing it.

It's not like he didn't like zhan as a person he already meet zhan so many times in business meetings and he also known all Xiao family members very well they all very good people and zhan also very nice person he maybe little cold to others but as anyone became friend to him he is cheerful guy and very humble and polite person but still he is not satisfied with this marriage he wants confirm his brother feeling first then only he can think properly.

I have to talk with Yibo this night I want to know his opinion and feeling about this marriage I don't want my little didi gets hurt by this wedding he thought.

After reaching their mansion Jian came out from car run inside the house while calling his grandma... and uncle Yibo continuously.

Hearing Jian voice Carmen came out from kitchen jian also watching Carmen there he runes into her and hug her tightly.

Carmen kissed all over his face while saying miss you baby. After all Jian is her favorite one.

Other three members fallow him from back went inside the mansion.

Oh........ Haikun my baby you came saying Carmen came towards her son and hugged him.

Then, Yibo came out from his room from stairs running gege...... called run towards his brother and hugged him then again his nephew Jian came hugged him by calling him uncle after that they talked with each other for some time while sitting on sofa .

After that the three of them went inside their room to change their clothes when they came back haikun saw that his mother father and Yibo waiting for then on dinning table then they all started to eat their dinner.

In between Jian started rantings on some other things and when his grandmother served his favourite dish jian became happy then he asked about icecream and tell what his grandfather said in car.

Then, Carmen said okay for him tell him to she will prepare it but tomorrow not now.

But Jian started to Wien saying I want it now only but Carmen try to make him understand him again again.

By watching all this, This kid........ Saying Qerin Shake his head while chuckling lightly... Haikun jian maybe your son but he mostly behaves like your younger brother. When Yibo was child he also so active kid like jian..... Qerin said while looking at his grandson.

Yeah.......... You are right dad.... Bai lu replied while nodding his head.

But haikun didn't gave any response he just looking at his baby brother who laughing happyley by watching jian antics.

Uff ....... Finally after long time here you Go I came again.

With my next chapter updated please check it out.

Hope you will like it....

Please vote and comment below.

Total 1173 words.........