chapter 5 discussion

Third person pro.

Bidding bye to zhan Haoxuan went towards his car sitting in driving seat he started the car while giving life to engine and drove from there to xy coffee shop, where aunty Xiao told him to meet her.

He exactly reach their at 9.00 pm after reaching their he entered into the coffee shop then one of reseptionest came towards him welcome him inside, and asked him how can I help you sir.

Haan....... Mrs. Xiao yu......" Xuan asked him.

Oh ......... you came here for madam Xiao sir please come with me, madam is waiting for you saying the reseptionest bring him to a vip room.

Mrs. Xiao is waiting in a private room for haoxuan then she he came in.

Hello aunty how are you " Xuan wish her by asking her well being

Hmm..... She wants to say that everything is not okay now but watching waiter with him, she control her self and said I'm fine.... please sit Xuan she said .

And she turned to waiter take the menu card Xuan would you like to eat anything she asked

No......... aunty I already had my dinner just coffee us enough for me. h
"He said to her

Okay..... Then, bring two capachino and French fries. She told to the waiter.

Okay....... Madam... Saying the waiter Bowed to them and went form their to bring there order .

How are you hao Xuan and your husband ."she asked haoxuan

Yeah..... Aunty we are good he replied to her.

And what about zhan she asked again.

Singh........ He also okay aunty" he said while thinking about his friend.

Yu also gest nothing is okay with his elder son by watching Xuan but she didn't say anything about it.

Aunty you called me hear that saying something important matter talk with me what is that is everything okay in home aunty " he asked her

Haan...... Everything is okay but I called you hear to talk about zhan " yu said

What is about him aunty is there any problem. Xuan asked

No........ Actually what I want to say is.... Before she could tell completely waiter came there well asking may I come in madam.

Yeah...... Come in" she replied

He came inside and placed their order on table and anything else you want madam. He asked them

Then, no ..... Thanks you may go now saying she massage her forehead with fingers and took the cup from table take a sip of coffee......

Taking a long breath she put her cup back on the table turned her eyes to haoxuan.

Haoxuan Yibo is coming back tomorrow to China with his family to meet zhan she said in one go.

As she said that he didn't gave any reaction he is not happy nor shock he just stare madam yu while thinking deeply.

Now....... What can we do aunty. He asked her

I also didn't know Xuan but Yibo want's to meet zhan then only he will tell his decision about their marriage, see haoxuan you only can convince zhan to meet Yibo.

But........ " Haoxuan said

Yes, Xuan I know zhan never like to meet him he is not happy with their marriage but Xuan think about Yibo if we rejected him with out any reason what he will think about use.

See Xuan I don't know why zhan behaving like this now a days and he also stop coming home for long time I don't understand why did he need to leave alone in that mansion leaving all his family. But you know the reason please tell me Xuan what is actuall reason to zhan leave home and leave in his mansion. Mrs. Xiao yu asked him

Aunty....... Actually it's... Nothing and you know zhan is always busy with his work after uncle gave all business in zhan hand so he stressed about it that's all and he don't want to see you worry about him lot so he started to leave their alone nothing much than that and about Yibo that after knowing his and Yibo marriage he became shock he will understand that you just give him some time aunty you don't need to worry.

How can't I worry about him Xuan after all he is my son and I don't know what is problem about his marriage with Yibo , Yibo is very nice boy Xuan if he will come into zhan life, zhan will be more than happy.

I know their marriage happened in their childhood and they both don't have any idea about it. this actually it all was happened with out consent of their own but we can't deny the fact about their marriage and the contract between both familys .

Now we don't have much time to think about anything any longer Xuan Yibo is coming he wants to meet zhan only you can convince zhan to meet him. if he is not understanding make him understand Xuan Yibo is like pricious diamond 💎 tell him to don't lose him only you can talk him about this Xuan please it's my request " Xiao yu asked him.

Sign.........okay........ Aunty I'll try but I can't guarantee that what he will say after meeting Yibo and what is their decision. Xuan said.

No... Problem Xuan first make them meet each other and I think zhan will accept him. Mrs. Yu said

I wish that your belief come true aunty after all I also want his happy if Yibo can bring a new hope in his life I will be more than happy . "Xuan thought

Okay aunty I'll talk with zhan make him to convince to meet Yibo and you don't worry they will definitely accept each other hmm. Xuan said to mrs. Xiao.

She just nood her head with satisfied smile.

After that they bid good bye each other and went back to their own house

Xuan is still thinking about how to convince to zhan to meet Yibo how can he fullfill aunty yu wish while driving, he reached his own house went inside while parking his car on parking lot after entering in his home he saw his wife jiyang who is sleeping on sofa in leaving room while waiting for him for long time .

By shaking his head he just smiled by watching his wife cute face and went near to him kissed on his templates.

Because of kiss jiyang staired from his sleep opening his eyes he look to his husband and smiled sweetly.

You came back jiyang asked him with sleepy eyes.

Hmm....... Did you have your dinner " Xuan asked

Yeah...... Jiyang just node his head

Why did you waiting for me hear you have sleep in bedroom, see dear you are not normal person you are pregnant now don't be recles.

Okay.....Come let's sleep in our bedroom saying he left his wife in bridle style bring him to their bedroom.

Hear you go my next update read and enjoy it

Please vote and comment below.

Total 1167 words......