Episode - 32

Namjoon Pov : I'm driving the car really fast and I heard she's muttering something... I tried to ask her name...

Y/n : ho.... Ho.... bi.... "Muttering"

Namjoon : hey miss what's your name...? Can you pls tell me your name??

Y/n : Y/n..

Namjoon Pov : she's unconscious... Oh god ... Pls Stay with me Y/n....

"In Hospital"

Namjoon : doctor how is she??
Doc : Mr.Kim you brought her in time... She's fine for now.. but...

Namjoon : but, what happened doctor??
Doc : Mr.Kim she had several injuries those are fine but her head got injured really bad, she may lose her memory...

Namjoon : what?? Doctor can you bring her memories back??
Doc : Mr.Kim we tried to save her life... She's barely saved with her head injury.. but we can't bring back her memories but there's a way...

Namjoon : what's that Doctor??
Doc : the person or the place she loves the most... If she saw them there might be a chance to get her memories back... Or it'll take few months or years...

Namjoon : thank you doctor...
Can I go and see her??
Doc : yeah you can go...

"In ICU room"

Namjoon Pov : I went inside and sat next to her bed

Y/n Pov : I slowly opened my eyes... My head is hurting alot and I saw a person next to me...

Namjoon : Y/n how are you feeling now??
Y/n : I... Do... Ahh... You know me??

Namjoon : yes, you remember anything??
Y/n : ah... No.... I don't know anything... Why am I here.... Who are you??

Namjoon : you remember your name??
Y/n : my name... I.... No I tried to remember but... Everything's blackout... Like someone erased it....
Who am I ?? "Crying"

Namjoon Pov : oh god what should I do now?? How can I know her details... He family must be searching for her??

Y/n : hey I'm asking you.... Who am I ??
Namjoon : you... You're my sister.. your name is Y/n...

Y/n : then why I'm I here ??
Namjoon : you got into an accident....

Y/n : oh then you're my brother...
Namjoon : yes... And because of this accident you lose your memory but it's temporary... It will recover anytime...

Y/n : it's temporary and I'll remember everything in few days right...
Namjoon : yes you can...

"Present"

"Doorbell rang, Taehyun went and opened the door"

Taehyun : Jin hyung ans Sara??

Jin : hey Taehyun how are you??
Taehyun : I'm fine hyung come in...

Sara : how's Hobi??

"Jin, Sara and Hobi. There of them are childhood friends and Jin ,Sara fell in love with eachother and after the school they went UK for their studies... And both settled there..."

Taehyun : Sara he's still like that... Nothing's changed...
Jin : where is he??
Taehyun : in his room, let's go...

"In Hobi's Room"

Jin : Hobi... It's me Jin... How are you??
Hobi : I know why you're here... I want to be alone... Pls leave...
Sara : Hobi pls listen to us...

Hobi : pls leave me ALONE "shouted"

Taehyun : see this is what he's doing.. he's not even coming to office...

Sara : Hobi pls listen to us once... I know the pain you're going through.... I've been through that pain.. I know how it feels if we lose someone we know... But we can't be forever like that... We have to move on....

Jin : yeah she's right hobi... Move on from Y/n... Marry another girl...

Hobi : No... I can't.. I can't.. forget her...

Taehyun : guys let's get out... We can talk to him later.....

                         ~ TBC ~

I hope Y'all enjoyed reading it....

Vote and Follow me for more amazing Fanfics....
And do comment what'd you think....

Feel free to Text me.... In Wattpad or in Instagram...  btsff_92.4

A Writer With Love 💜