Episode - 16

Hobi : Rosie why'd you bring me here??
Rosie : wait a minute I'll be back...

"Rosie walked few steps away from Hobi and talking to herself"

Rosie : why Hobi isn't feeling any toxic... Did I added less drug in his drink...
Hobi : so you added a drug in our drinks...

Rex : oh Y/n... Now you're mine... No one can save you now... I can take my revenge on Hobi and you too...

"Rex took out Y/n from party and laid her in his Car's back seat..."

Y/n Pov : someone is walking with me... Why my vision is blurry... ? Hobi where are you??

"Rex was about to kiss Y/n but Hobi dragged him out of the car and punched him on the face"

Hobi : you son of b*tch what're you doing??

Rex : You... You... How can you... Didn't you drink your drink??
Hobi : you idiot... I know you and Rosie are upto something... But I didn't expected this... How dare you to touch my wife...

"Hobi continuesly punching on Rex's face"

Rex : Hoseok please... Please... Leave me... I'm really sorry....
Hobi : how can you thought that I will leave you...

"Hobi punched him on his stomach and face and Hobi called Mr.Woo "

Hobi : Mr.Woo come to parking lot
PA : yes sir ....

"After few minutes"

PA : sir you've called me??
Hobi : Mr.Woo call police and file a case on him...

"Hobi explained everything"

PA : ok sir I will everything you told and you can go home sir ....

Rex : Hoseok pls don't do this forgive me... Hoseok... If police arrest me, my company and my reputation everything will be destroyed... Pls forgive me...

Hoseok : you should've thinked that before doing this stupid thing ... You've tried to touch my WIFE.... YOU FREAKIN... "With alot of Anger"
Mr.Woo don't leave him...

Mr.Woo : ok sir...

"Hobi bent inside the car near Y/n"

Hobi : Y/n.. com'n let's go...

"Hobi take Y/n out of the car and carried her in bridal style to his car"

Y/n : Hobi where are you..? ×2 "mummering"

"Hobi reached home and carried Y/n in bridal style again... And placed her on the bed and Hobi went to take a shower after the shower he sat beside Y/n "

Hobi : sleep well Y/n... You had a long day... And I'm sorry for asking you to come to the party ... Or else any of these might happened...

"Hobi talking to Y/n while caressing her head and laid his body next to her but Y/n responded"

Y/n : Hobi where are you ?? Why you hate me?? What have I done wrong?? You're hurting me alot...

Hobi : am I hurting her alot...?

"While Hobi thinking Y/n placed her hand on Hobi's stomach and slowly reached her hands to his lips"

Hobi : hey Y/n what're you doing??

"Y/n is talking and doing the things while her eyes are still closed"

Y/n : shh... See your lips are soft and smooth.. I want to eat them..

Hobi : oh god what kind of drug they gave to her...?

Y/n : I want to kiss you... "Giggles"
Hobi : hey stop it what're you doing?

Hobi Pov : while I'm stopping her,. She kissed me... I don't know my lips moved automatically. I kissed her back.... I don't want to stop this kiss...
She stopped kissing but I kissed her back again... Because I want to... We've kissed for sometime and I broke the kiss...

Y/n : I want more than a kiss .... I... I want you Hobi...

"Y/n saying this while her head placed on Hobi's chest"

Hobi Pov : I understand what she meant... But she's saying all these without knowing to her... She's not in her conscious but she's coming near to me....

I... I... Stopped her.... She came near to me...  She's now in toxic this isn't right... If we have to do this.... Only if she's ok and in her right conscious....
I moved her beside but she held me tight and fell asleep....

I had to sleep too ... I can't move her....

                        ~ TBC ~

I hope Y'all enjoyed reading it....

Vote and Follow me for more amazing Fanfics....
And do comment what'd you think....

Feel free to Text me.... In Wattpad or in Instagram...  btsff_92.4

A Writer With Love 💜

Note : I don't encourage any violence, sexualizing and prohibited things.... This is just a story which I thought in my mind... This is all fictional...

Thank you💜💜