𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈|𝐋𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐂𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞

"What's wrong with Nessa, I heard her crying for like two days now, she won't come out of her room either, I reckon she told you?"

"You're what?" April falters, as I struggle to find the words to answer.

"I-I don't know, but I've missed it for a week now, and I've taken tests, and they all come back positive, and I'm scared because I have no fucking clue on what to do," she stutters, stumbling on her words as I sit there in shock.

"I don't know how to tell Kegan," she mutters as she wipes her tears with the sleeve of her shirt.

"You just have to, tell him, there's not really another way, I'm sure he'll be okay with it," I assure her.

"But I'm just going to ruin his life with this," she states, sniffling before calming herself down.

"Vanessa, he loves you since you guys were in 8th grade, I don't think, he's going to think that, I mean yes it's early but he's not going to make you feel uncomfortable about it," April states, settling Vanessa's mind about the thought.

She soon pulls us both into a hug before speaking once more, "Do you guys really think that?" She questions causing us both to nod in response.

"Now we're going to run you a hot bath for you to relax and wipe those tears away okay?" I say and she nods as we all get up from her bed and walk to the bathroom.

April starts the bath as I go down to their storage area to find the product that makes bubbles in the bath.

"Looking for something?" A voice startles me causing me to drop rhe small bottles on the shelf where my hand was.

"Really Adonis?" I question, as he chuckles before helping pick up the items.

"Where's the bubbles?" I question as he looks at me confused, just then I realise exactly what i called it.

"The thing that makes bubbles in the bathtub," I mutter as he chuckles before handing me the bottle.

"Bubbles," he teases as we walk outside, I walk over to the bathroom with Adonis close behind me before handing the bottle to April and closing the door again.

He stops in front of me before placing a kiss on my forehead, his warm lips sending shivers down my spine as the spark melts my heart.

"What's wrong with Nessa, I heard her crying for like two days now, she won't come out of her room either, I reckon she told you?" He questions and I shake my head.

"Nothing out of the spontaneous," I mutter causing him to nod.

"Maybe you should ask her when you see her, she'll probably respect that," I say, causing him to nod.

"Thomas was also wondering what's wrong, maybe we'll ask together," he suggests, our eyes meet and he seems to have noticed something.

"What's wrong?" He questions and I shake my head causing him to shrug.

I sigh lowly before he steps closer to me, my heartbeat racing as I feel his body heat against me, "My birthdays in a few weeks," I mutter.

"Really?" He questions in a teasing voice which causes me to roll my eyes.

"Don't even," I mutter causing him to chuckle before kissing my forehead once again, this time he walks away before disappearing from my sight as he enters his room.

"So she's all good now," April says as she shuts the door behind her.

"I can't even imagine what she's going to have to go through," I say and April nods in agreement with me.

"Whatever it is she has to go through, we'll be there for her,"

╔═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╗

╚═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╝

"I think I have to go to the bathroom," Vanessa mumbles before rushing out of the cafeteria.

"What's wrong with her?" Thomas questions. The other shrug in response.

"I'll go check up on her," I mutter, before getting up from my seat, just as I do, Adonis takes my hand in his.

"What's going on?" He questions lowly, I pull my hand away softly before speaking.

"I don't know," I say before turning around and walking to the bathroom.

Just as I enter the bathroom, Vanessa is on the floor over a toilet.

"Nessa are you good?" I question, locking the entrance to the bathroom as she flushes the toilet.

She gets up onto her feet before walking over to the sink and turning the faucet on.

"I can't eat anything without throwing up," she mutters, giving me a soft sigh.

"How am I supposed to deal with this by myself?" She shrugs as I walk over to her. I rub her back gently before speaking.

"You're not alone, you have all of us, when you decide to tell the rest, you'll always have me and April," I assure her and she nods.

She washes her face before turning off the faucet.

She faces me, before giving me a small smile, "Thanks," she mutters.

"No worries, also if you can't eat anything, my mom said when she was pregnant, she ate apples and peanut butter all the time," I say causing her to chuckle as we walk out the bathroom.

"I know it's weird but I think you'll like it," I say and she nods before we turn into the cafeteria.

As we take our seats, the group looks worried.

"What was that all about?" Jackson questions just as Kegan is about to speak, Jackson earns a stern look from the rest of us before Kegan looks over to Vanessa.

"Are you okay?" He questions, worrisome is visible in his voice as he speaks.

She gives him a small smile before nodding.

"So guys, I have to tell you something," Charlie says, bringing everyone's attention to her.

"What is it?" Thomas questions after waiting for a few seconds in silence, she looks up at us before forcing a smile.

"I have to move next week, we're going to New Jersey,"

"What?" Jackson questions, his mouth drops in shock as you can physically see his expression become confused.

╔═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╗

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐨𝐨𝐧

╚═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╝

I feel like my writing is going down by a lot, let me know what you think in the comments, also sorry for the trash chapter but I'll see you guys Thursday, I hope you enjoyed the chapter. 

Ash<3