𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈|𝐔𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐬

"But don't forget to use protection,when you do,"

It's been three weeks since the trip and I had exactly one week to finish the painting, I had no idea where to start and Adonis wasn't being any help

His kisses on my neck were distracting me, his soft lips on my skin were the only thing I was actually forcing on.

I wipe the paintbrush filled with paint on his cheek causing to look at me.

"Isabelle," he complains causing me to laugh as he tries to wipe it off, but he only makes it smudge everywhere.

"I have to hand this in next week," I say, turning to look at him as he got up.

"And you're not helping," I say and he smiles before answering.

"I'm here for moral support," he chuckles as he grabs finally wipes it off cleanly.

I look at him sternly before he grabs my last canvas that has been messed up with black paint, he places it onto my bed and gestures me to come over as he looks at it.

I walk over to him and look at the damaged canvas.

"Remember when I asked you if you were drawing things that hurt you," he speaks and I nod in response.

"This paint isn't exactly a problem, the painting was already dark and mysterious, it can just be there, since it was watched down, it just really dried into the painting like a shadow," he says, which makes my mind wander.

He was right, the painting is dark and the paint was watered down so it's just like a cloud of mystery in the back.

I smile at him before pulling him into a hug, "thank you," I mutter, he returns the hug before we both pull away.

"Embrace the mistake, I could make all of it have that dark shadow and continue working," I say and he nods.

"Are you two lovebirds done, I've been standing here for like five minutes," a familiar voice says which causes me to squeal.

I look around Adonis to see my two aunties, "I can'tbelieve you guys are actually here," I exclaim, walking over to them before they pull me into a hug.

"Adonis these are my two aunties, Veronica and Victoria, twins," I say as they release me from their grip.

"Nice to meet you, and please stop calling us aunties, don't make me feel old," Veronica mutters causing me to chuckle.