17.

WARNING: MATURE THEMES ⚠️

Edward's POV:

A new feeling that I haven't felt in ages bloomed throughout my body.

Looking at this goddess sprawled out in front of me is bringing me to my knees.

I slowly kissed her soft lips and made my way to her neck, nipping further and further down.

My cold lips slid down her stomach reaching her warm heat.

A whole newfound connection was blooming between us, I can feel myself almost becoming feral.

My old nature starts to creep back, an itching in my throat.

I think I am close to losing control, I can't hold it back anymore. I look back up and stare deeply into my baby's (e/c) eyes.

God I can't hold back.

I want to make this special for her and be very gentle, but it's becoming increasingly hard by the second.

My world is spinning again.

A low, almost animalistic growl creeps it's way up my throat. She doesn't know what's coming.

A huge fight was surging inside my head, I just want to ravish her, but I don't want to hurt my fragile love. I want to gently caress her and give her the soft love that she deserves, a night she'll always remember.

I can't decide, only seconds must have went by.

I was staring into her orbs this whole time, love soaking through.

"I love you," we both whisper, knowing what's coming next.

Y/n's POV:

Even though I should have been frightened by the growl that emitted from Edward, I couldn't quite feel that fear. I am supposed to be his pray, I am the hunt.

This just drew me into him more, he's so different and so ethereal I don't think I could ever wrap my head around how he chose me.

Or how our fates aligned and placed us together, nothing makes sense in my life anymore, and somehow I am okay with it.

My thoughts were cut with a little moan, one that came from my own throat.

Edward's head sunk below my stomach. An unfamiliar sensation ran its way through my core.

I never thought I would feel this way before. This is a whole different level of intimacy but I'm ready for it, it's right in front of me and I couldn't be happier.

His what you think would be hard, but is actually soft tongue swiped and caressed a place I never thought would be touched this way.

I could feel myself panting has he just kept going, a rise of a withering sensation was reeking havoc in my lower stomach.

I almost felt like I would pee, too must pleasure  withered my sensitive body. I became more and more sensitive.

I almost couldn't handle it I felt like I would explode.

I started to squirm a bit more, hooking my legs around Edward's head in the process.

The good thing is that I don't have to worry about suffocating the poor guy.

I squeezed tighter and tighter, my high coming closer and closer.

I was starting to see white, while I squirmed on his face.

This can be real, this is what it really feels like to has an intimate relationship?

Uncontrollable moans and squeals came from my mouth.

Edward chuckled, his voice sending vibrations through my core. This pushed me to the edge.

I started to wildly shake thronging my head back in the process.

After my high was coming to an end, I let out a huge sigh. My body was already tired, the whole days events crumbling onto me.

I jump as I feel a light kiss on my extremely sensitive bundle of nerves.

I open my eyes to see a panty dropping grin.

"Oooh we're not done here yet," Edward said climbing back up to kiss my lips.

No fair that he has an infinite amount of stamina.

"Who ever said I was done either?" I whisper into his ear.

He sexily laughs more and nips at my neck again.

Just then he kept teasing me with his cold fingers.

"Please stop, I can't," I begged him looking deep into his eyes.

If I can't even handle this I don't know how I am going to be able to handle the main event.

"It's fine, no need to worry. I'll try to be extra gentle," he reassured while smoothing out the crease in between my brows.

I held onto his strong shoulders, ready to fully giving myself to him. This is the moment we have been waiting for.

We look into each other's eyes and a new connection formed right before us.

Thanks for ready guys!!! Okay there will be a part 2 to this don't worry, but first I would like to wish a happy birthday to Slyther_Emoo .