13.

Y/n's POV:

Fresh dewy air fills my lungs and I take in a deep breath.

I was standing on the proch looking out into the hypnotizing forest. I really love it here, I just can't get enough.

I run out a little farther, my fingertips brushing agaisnt the mossy trees.

"Edward! Edward!" I giggle as he jumps down from a tree in front of my face.

"Hi my love," he pulls me in for a kiss.

"You won't believe what the old middle schooler just said to me," I chuckle.

"Oh trust me I can hear Emmett's thoughts loud and clear, he really is a 90 year old middle schooler," we laugh together.

"If you're wondering my "3 centimeter defeater" is actually like a 22 cm defeater," He whispers in my ear.

I smack him on the chest, slowly regretting my decision since my fist was met with rock hard skin, "Edward, shut up!"

"If you're curious that converts to about 9 in."

"Oh my god, yes Edward I can do math but did you seriously have to bring that up," I actually can't do math.

"I'm just letting you know what's coming your way."

"I can't believe you just said those words to me, I never thought I would year you say the words "3 centimeter defeater" you are always so quiet and proper. What has gotten into you!"

"You've rubbed off on me, that's what's gotten into me. I'm starting to act like you!" he pinches my sides.

"Ow don't do that," I slap his hands, "But yeah that's a good point."

"Come on I have to show you something," He crouches down signaling me to jump on his back.

I slowly and suspiciously jump on his back.

(I'll save you guys the horrible moment of "Hold on tight spider monkey" que the smirk)

"Hold tight."

I wrap my legs tighter around his waist and my arms around his necked squeezed.

"Holy shit!" A screetch left my mouth and he went flying up the mossy trees my fingertips touched earlier.

This was like before when he picked me up and ran at an inhumanly speed, but this was way better.

We made it to the top of the tree and I could barely breathe, the view was absolutley amazing.

"Isn't it stunning?" He held me tighter as we looked at the sun it's rays dusting over the tree tops.

"Hell yeah it is!" I squeel with happiness, I would have never thought this would be my life now.

My life is now filled with the unimaginable, things only my little self would dream of.

I close my eyes and take a huge stress-relieving breath, engraving this moment in my head forever.

When I open my eyes the eyes of the one I am infatuated with meet mine.

"We're getting married tomorrow," you could hear the disbelief in my shaky voice.

"We're getting married tomorrow," Edwar's voice was strong and confident, but also content.

"This is really happening, I never thought I would find someone like you Edward, I love you so much and i'm sure you're tired of hearing those words but I have no idea how else to express how much passion I have in my body for you," my gooey side started to show and my eyes melted with the burning hot tenderness of love.

Edward didn't say anything just held me close and we relished in our devotion for each other.

I could feel his love spreading throughout my body, this was amazing.

No this was more than amazing, no generic over-used words in this world can describe my feelings for this man in front of me.

We stayed like that until it was getting a bit chilly, no trees to block the harsh blast of the wind.

I started to shiver, Edward noticed and he made his way back down the tree carrying me like a light fragile feather.

We made it back to the house and I saw all of his family inside laughing with one another.

I am so thrilled that these are the people I will be spending the rest of my days with, they have so much adoration for one another it is somthiing I have never seen before.

I sigh and look toward Edward," Shall we?"

I grap his hand and pull him toward the rest of the vampire clan.

Great now i'm starting to sound like this old fart next to me.

(Sorry this was a short chapter) :(