Fourteen

Unexpected things tends to happen, that was one thing for sure as you found yourself back to where you first found your freedom.

"It has been awhile"

You mumble under your breath as you touch the window back in your home in Lukedonia

It wasn't dusty of anything, it was as if time stop inside this place. Running your hand through the glass, you felt nostalgic as you wait for your lover to finish checking up on that was this strange feeling inside the mansion.

Just a few minutes ago you and the guys part ways in order to rescue the elder and Seira, with you remaining to stay by your lover side who went to pick up something strange from the mansion.

Leaving him to check on a room where he went, you're left alone in the living room with your thoughts. Thinking how things started when a few new household head came to get Seira, saying the remaining elder condition too, leaving you all to took action at such case.

Of course you decided to tag along too, Lukedonia may not be the best place for you but that is where your first home was.

"It's been awhile"

"Indeed"

You answered gently as you turn around to face him

"What is that?"

You pointed the sword in his hand

"Well it seems like the former lord has left something important"

He said with almost a sigh

That cause you to let out a giggle

"Well that sound totally just like him"

You said with a smile before turning your back at him once again

The moon was shining as you look up, next to it was hundred of stars that was too shining brightly, it would have been a wonderful sight but the current circumstances did allow you to think so.

Nevertheless you felt something around your shoulder, just like one of those night when he first come back.

"I need to go"

It was his usual tone as he kept his hold around you, hugging you gently from behind

"Alright, just be quick alright? Or else I might end up following you in there"

You said with a smile as you turn around in his arms to face him

You're to stay inside the mansion as they went into the castle, that was the plan. Not because you're weak and was nothing compared to those pure nobles but to avoid more conflict.

You don't have a good relationship with the new generation of clan leaders with the exception of Seira and Regis, even back in the days being unable to see you as a worthy candidate for Raizel.

"I'll try"

He smile at you, causing your heart to flutter

"Okay"

You lean at him for the meantime before pulling away from him

"Be careful Raizel"

"I will"

Kissing the crown of your head, he starts to head out the room, leaving you alone.

You don't feel lonely though, knowing he'll be back. How could you feel such thing?