Twelve

"That was tiring"

You sat down on your bed but immediately stand up

Brushing off the visible dust on the cover upon realizing the fact that you are yet to clean up yourself. At the same time you felt tired. The pain wasn't that strong, but you felt tired and your body was aching, as if you had a wrong massage.

"I'm going to take a bat--"

Your eyes widen as you took a step forward but end up stumbling, legs giving in.

"Are you okay?"

It was your lover asking as he held you, preventing you to fall on the floor of your shared room

Regaining your balance,

"Yes, just a litt-- wahhh! what are you doing?!"

Your words were cut off mid sentence as he suddenly pick you up bridal style

And Raizel who was making his way into the bathroom of your shared room stop and somehow starts looking at you with a wondering look.

"Give you a bath?"

He answered like it was the most obvious thing in the world

Suddenly you wish you were hurt, that you'll pass out real quick from that hurt. But you're awake and conscious, and you felt flustered and embarrassed you felt your face heating up.

"I-I can bath myself..!"

"You can barely move"

He sigh, though his face remained the same, he sigh

"I insist"

He stated before continuing the way to the bathroom

Come to think of it, this never happened before. Not during the previous years you're with him, not the week before nor yesterday.

This was the first time this would be happening and you felt like fainting. If Frankenstein was here he would have made a fuss, but knowing you two are together and should be resting, he wouldn't know the details.

Who would have ever though someone as powerful as Cadis Etrama De Raizel, the noblesse, would be the one to quietly roll up his sleeves and prepare a bath for you?

You felt like dying, really.

Nevertheless you couldn't help but to felt touch, flustered and happy.

Watching him carefully brushing off your arms with the soap making sure to clean up carefully for you still have scratch here and there. With you leaning against the bubbly tub.

"I'm sorry"

You stated breaking off the silence in the bathroom

"And thank you"

For saving you, not only you but other people too

He didn't say anything, but there was a glimpse of emotion in his eyes. You smile at the sight of him, letting out a comfortable sigh as you relax in his touch.

Soon enough it was time to dry you up, your lover helped you putting your bathrobe on, helped you back into the room and sat you down the bed as soon as you changed into your pajamas.

Though you don't know how it end up like this, you leaning against his chest as he casually dry your hair.

You felt spoiled, you felt tired, you felt love and you felt dazed. Soon enough, some thing came out of your mouth.

"I love you"

You felt his movement stop,

You wonder why, but upon suddenly realizing that you said your thought out loud, you felt stiff.

You suddenly wonder when was the last time you said those words, or if you ever said those words to him before.

Not knowing what to think nor do, all you could do was to gather the courage to look at him.

As soon as you do, your eyes widen as your heart skipped a beat.

"I love you too"

He was smiling