520

Kimmon, a student on the 12th grade is a smartass handsome nerd who's the president of the Supreme Student Government. He's famous because he has it all. The brain, the looks, a kind heart, and the popularity. Every male student envy him and the female students wanted him. He can be found either inside their classroom, library, or inside the SSG office. Although all of it, he seems to not care about it at all. He'd rather be alone instead of being surrounded by girls who wanted to get his phone number. He hate it all.

Copter, a student from the 11th grade who's a trouble maker since he can remember. He was never the type of student who you would see in a library to study. If ever, you'd rather see him there with a book on his face sleeping soundly. Or inside the school clinic, whether he has bruises and was being treated by the nurse or just came there to sleep. He skips classes often and has a problematic grade and always involve in a fight. The teachers let him be though. It's because his father is a very well-known businessman so they don't want trouble coming into them. He always creates chaos in every ways possible, or rather, he is the chaos himself.

The trouble maker was the student body president's pain in the back. The boy kept doing and getting what he wants that it's pissing the president off. He don't know why Copter's like that but he just wanted to lead him to the right path before anything else happen to him.

"Hey President!"

Speaking of the devil.

Kimmon turn around to see the not-so-neat student, whereas he means by wearing his uniform in an untidy way, not tucked in and the shirt unbuttoned, wearing a single earing on his right ear, and wears a white rubber shoes. He doesn't even wear his school ID! How did he manage to enter the school premises?

"President Kim! Good morning!" The boy said in a rather loud and cheerful way, gaining the attention of the students around them.

"What are you wearing?" Kimmon said, looking at him up and down with a sturdy look on his face. The boy pretended that he didn't see that and acted like he don't know what Kimmon is talking about. Which kinda pissed him, but he won't let it be seen by the trouble maker. He knows Copter wanted to see him be pissed.

"Hmm?"

"I said, what are you wearing?" The SSG president repeated. The 11th grader just gave him an innocent look, examining his clothes and then smile widely at the guy in front of him.

"It's clothes. What do you think Mr. President?" He asked back in a sarcastic way, trying to make the other irritated. Kimmon just gave him a blank expression.

"You know that's not the answer I am looking for Mr. Copter."

"Hmm?"

"You're not following the proper dress code. Should I report you to the guidance office?"

"Oh, come on phi. I'm just here to say something." Copter said with a teasing smile. Kimmon raise his left eyebrow, indicating that he is questioning what the 11th grader is going to say.

"520!" He said before running as fast as he can. The SSG president was left standing at the hallway, questioning himself what the brat student means.

"Tsk. That brat." He said before walking away.

***

Its break time and all canteens are full of students. Kimmon decided to buy some snacks and just eat it inside the SSG office. His friend, which is the vice president of SSG is with him, buying snack as well.

"Hey Tae. What are you gonna buy?" Kim ask his friend once they reached the vendor. However, his friend kept looking for something, or someone at the canteen that he didn't even look at the food. The president just rolled his eyes, knowing who his friend is looking for.