BACK IN HIS ARMS (BACK AT ONE PART 2)

A/N: Here's the part two you've been requesting me. Hope you like it. ♡

***

"P'Kit!" A tall figure called out to a short boy who is reading a text book inside his classroom. The short boy named Kit look towards the way his name was called and smiled inwardly after seeing the familiar face.

"Ming... you okay? You're not sick anymore?" Ming smiled then nodded with enthusiasm.

"Umh! Phi cares for me. I'm so happy!"

"I just don't want you to die in my arms. That would be a big pain in the ass. Tss." Kit said plainly while rolling his eyes, concealing his worry and relief. Ming however, has a big smile plastered on his face while looking at the elder. He leaned down and came in face to face with Kit whose eyes turned rounded while looking up at him.

"W-what are you doing?" Kit asked while stammering. Ming didn't respond but looked down to Kit's lips that was parted in shock. Kit gulped down his saliva while blinking furiously. Seriously, he can't move an inch. It's like he was statued to his seat.

Ming looked up again and this time, started leaning his face closer to Kit's face. Kit didn't move away. He didn't said anything. He didn't do anything but close his eyes, waiting for anything Ming would do. At that time, he felt something landed on his forehead and realized, Ming kissed his forehead. Kit thinly smiled as he felt Ming smiled.

"Love you, phi."

***

"M-ming..." Kit's body was full of blood, his own blood and Ming's. Kit tried to wake up his lover who still has his arms around him. The elder can't move properly but tried his best to move his arms.

"M...Ming..." Kit looked at Ming who has his eyes closed and was breathing heavily. Kit tried to stop his tears from falling as he caress the guy's cheeks.

"M-ming... stay s-strong, okay? T-the am...bul...lance are gon...na c-come. Stay w-with me."

"P- Kit... a-are y-you... h-hurt?"

"J-just a-a little. D-don't say anything. K-keep your e-energy."

"H-how I w-wish I-I can experience b-being pampered by m-my P'Kit."

"That's why you shouldn't left me! How can I live without you, huh?!"

"I-I know you c-can phi. I k-know you can d-do it. I-I love you P-P'Kit... t-to the moon and b-back."

"M-ming?"

"Ming?"

"MING!"

"I love you too, to the moon and back, Ming."

***

Kit woke up with a massive headache. He gripped on his head tightly while trying to remember what had happened. He look around to see that he is lying on a hospital bed. Kit grunted when suddenly, someone entered his ward.

"Are you okay Dr. Kit?" A nurse asked him as she gave him a glass of water.

"What happened? Why am I lying here?"

"Someone said that you fainted in your office. It was the new intern that brought you here." That's when Kit started to remember what happened. He met the intern, who looks exactly like his dead lover. This can't be happening. After so many years that he tried to move on from the past, it suddenly hunted him again after meeting the said intern.

"Have you been taking care of yourself doctor?" Kit didn't respond but looked away. He knew he haven't been taking good care of himself and keep disregarding his health, burying himself on his work.