Run

A/N: Thank you for reading and enjoy!

Danny fidgeted with his fingers, staring at the floor. Dan somehow escaped and was now out to destroy all the people he cared about. At least he no longer had to fear being discovered. Danny glanced at Tim who was typing like there was no tomorrow, while listening to Damian name the fish in the dining room. Jason and Dick promised to bring Sam and Dani, forcing him to stay in the over-the-top apartment. He shouldn't have been surprised; they were the sons of a billionaire. Of course, even their running away from home included a luxury apartment in the heart of Gotham.

"Done!" Tim stood up, stretching his arms.

"Done what?" Danny had been curious for a while but chose not to disturb the boy. Tim gave him the 'duh' look.

"Erasing the security footage." Danny watched the boy go into the kitchen, most likely for another cup of coffee. How could they all be so calm like this was just another day? Danny was emotionally drained, too exhausted to question them. He wanted a good night's sleep but knew that would be far from possible. His new found family had yet to meet Dani. They were in for a surprise. Especially Dick.

The front door slammed shut making everyone turn. Danny was surprised to see the man with the black helmet running in. With a quick look at the others, he knew so were they. "Time to run Kids!" The man grabbed the T.V remote, turning it on.

"~We don't need permission to dance~"

"It always works in the movies," he grumbled before he quickly changed the channel.

"This just in, Gotham P.D is now on the lookout for Bruce Wayne's two adult sons. It is suspected they stole not only money but confidential Wayne Enterprises documents, possibly for blackmail and to sell to the company's competitors."

All the boys watched in horror as the screen displayed the picture of their older brothers.

"Anyone who provides them with any information will be awarded $10,000."

The man in the black helmet turned off the T.V. Tim and Damian rushed to grab their essential items as Danny could do nothing but stare at the screen. How could Bruce do that to his own sons? A manhunt - Did Jason and Dick know? He didn't have time to think as Tim grabbed his shoulders.

"Don't look back. Keep running and don't get caught." He let him go, rushing to grab who knows what. Danny shook his head, focusing on the present. He didn't have time to think. He couldn't slow them down. Danny and the boys followed the man in the black helmet to the parking lot, making sure to keep their heads down. They seem to have forgotten Danny could have easily brought them to the parking lot. They quickly got into the black van, heading to who knows where.

"Jason's bringing your friends to the safe house. Dickie bird is with Barbara, trying to find a way out of the manhunt," The man informed them, taking another sharp turn. He checked the mirrors to make sure they were not being followed. "I gotta give it to Wayne, I always knew he was one of a kind." Damian kicked the back of the man's seat, glaring at him. "Relax kid. I'm only calling your asshole of a father an asshole."

"Ttt-"

"Let's all just get to the safe house!" Tim yelled. While everyone was busy taking over each other, Danny did not fail to spot the police cars turning their way. He was quick to turn the car invisible and intangible as the drove past them.

"GUYS FOCUS!" Danny couldn't take any more of it as he used the last bit of energy he had left. "Can we please just get along.....just until we make it to the safe house....." He felt his eyelids get heavier and heavier. 

At Wayne Manor:

Bruce finished another bottle of wine. He knew he should be attempting to reconcile with his boys yet all he could - no chose to do was drown his sorrows in wine. He was the definition of pathetic. Alfred had long given up on him, calling it a night. Bruce picked his heavy body off the couch, making his way to his room. A cold chill went down his spine before he felt his body go numb. He tried grabbing the wall beside him yet his hands stood to his side. His feet moved on their own, down the stairs to the landline.

"Sleep now, I'll take care of the rest."

He tried to fight those words yet he slowly felt his consciousness fade.

"Let's have some fun Danny."

A/N:

Hey guys! How have you been? 

My apologies for not updating for a while. To be honest, after taking a break, it was hard to get back to writing. Mostly because I was afraid that I wouldn't be able to meet my expectations or yours and then there was also life. 

Anyways, I'm gonna try to update more often.  While I was away, it was funny how many ideas kept popping into my head. Like being in the middle of a conversation and being like that's a good idea. 

Have you guys ever just zones out of a conversation, asked the person to repeat themselves but still been unable to comprehend the words? My old job required a lot of listening and trust me......sometimes it was really hard to just comprehend. 

Before I go:

Any fun summer plans or lists? I made one, so far I got a few off the list. 

☠👻☠

Be safe and Stay Hydrated. 

.